• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thank you :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey zwiebel I just wanted to say thanks for your continuation of Gaias over all the years. I know I haven't been around much, but I'm sure I speak for all of us Gaiaians when I say your map is pretty much the only reason I keep wc3 installed on my PC these days and your hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

Looking forward to experience new content soon :]

See ya guys on bnet (i'm going to make more of an effort to be active again in clan ORPG@USWest)

Thanks a lot. I'm always impressed of how stubborn the community is about not leaving this game. I wish I could afford more time to work on this. Even after almost 5 years, I still have fun coding (uploaded this map on 17th september 2009, but I already had it in the making for several months before that).

Too mapmaking is only like 10% coding and 90% being angry about WC3 bugs and the object editor. XD

I also want to give a big thank you to the community about the constant feedback and suggestions. And also to those who actively contributed content like you, Ihaz, Box and of course the boys: muzzel, shapy and teh.fellow. May their sacrifices never be forgotten (except for muzzel, who is still quite active on hive ;) ).

Level 5
There were sacrifices involved in the making of this mod?
Why am I glad all of a sudden... that I didn't volunteer.
2nds on the thanks and stuff. Now sacrifice more please and give us the next updates.

Level 4
After having played World of Warcraft for the first time in my life for the past several months, I now discovered that it is not that much fun for me at all. I have been playing it on a WotLK private server for 4-5 months.

Now that I think about it, I realise that playing Gaias was much more fun for me. Not only did I prefer the environment and the look of the game, but the community is much better too.

Thank you for all the time and work you put into this astounding project Zwieb!

It is time for me to come back to Warcraft 3 at last.

Level 10
I have been playing it on a WotLK private server for 4-5 months.

Well that's your problem. WotLK was a joke. Was the beginning of a huge downfall for me on WOW in my opinion. Burning Crusade was at the height of WOW for me as well as Vanilla WOW.

But welcome back! I look forward to playing this new version with you once it's released :]

Level 4
I couldn't agree more with soulseeker and i share the same feelling towards gaias. I only have wc3 installed to play gaias. I would like to help in anything else from coding if any help is necessary to keep the game rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.