• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prayer Beads item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i think drop list changed because i just find druid's totem from 37 level redstone golem and im looking for Prayer Beads item for my monk if anyone know something pls share

Level 8
I've killed around 300 redstone golems this version. No earthfury but 3 prayer beads. Can you post the replay and approximate timing when they dropped prayer breads?

Level 8
Have you even played this version dial? Haven't seen you around since last year. I wouldn't be surprised (though still doubtful) if golems do drop earthfury and it simply hasn't dropped for me because of the low rate/luck. However, gatonay, prayer beads definitely still drop there so keep farming.

Level 2
Have you even played this version dial? Haven't seen you around since last year. I wouldn't be surprised (though still doubtful) if golems do drop earthfury and it simply hasn't dropped for me because of the low rate/luck. However, gatonay, prayer beads definitely still drop there so keep farming.

i will do. well good thing i have a lot of Money now :D

Level 7
Earthfury is also dropped by the level 35? melee razormanes, so its not just golems.

But yes prayerbeads comes from the level 37 redstone golems :p. It may take a while but they DO drop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.