• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make Ogre spells buyable for 20 MCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Please add an npc (Spirit trainer, maybe witch doctor model) to the top of the mountain where there is currently nothing (west of the lumber camp). This guy sells all ogre boss spells for 20 (or 25) mcs to allow people to get the spell after some farming instead of endlessly doing this low lvl boss, which still takes a bit of time to kill unlike the other world bosses.

Advantages:
Removes limitless and pointless farming for spells which for some classes are vital to their role in the endgame.

The cost of 20-25 MC is fairly high making people only choose this option if they are really frustrated by the farming.

There is no scroll this way, so respeccing and then getting the spell again costs the full 20-25 mc price each time, making it preferable to get the scroll from the boss.

Disadvantages:
None, except if you think the price is too low.

EDIT:
I realise that I have previously made a similar thread about materials, but I feel these spells are even more urgent (for some classes).

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Great! This will really help a lot of frustrated people. I know a few who even at lvl 50 are still farming for something like Heroic presence or flash heal - very frustrating for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.