• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Loader 3.3

Level 8
Gaias Loader 3.3

This is an AutoHotKey script. If you place the script in the folder containing your gaias codes then you won't have to set the folder manually, just cancel and ignore those prompts but they'll appear again on next run if you don't choose the folder.

The script will run if Warcraft is not open, but none of the functions will work except CTRL+ALT+X (Exit script). Reforged users, skip to the end for download.

upload_2017-7-24_19-59-38.png

The help screen buttons are all functional, but the script isn't meant to be used that way - this is just for learning the shortcuts and hotstrings. It's meant to be used while in war3 so you can load any hero you want without ever having to tab out/in or look at another monitor (if you're running a multimonitor system as I'm sure most are by now).

For example, just typing in loadbard will load your highest level bard code in war3.

Instructions:
  1. Install AutoHotKey from here. (Need v1.1+)
  2. Give AutoHotkey admin rights.
  3. Unpack the attached archive View attachment Gaias Loader AHK Script.zip (contains only the .ahk script file).
  4. Right-click Gaias Loader.ahk and click edit script. Check for malicious code (this should be done for any script you download).
  5. Run the script

Alternatively, if you're running 64bit system and couldn't be bothered to check the code:
  1. Unpack the attached archive View attachment Gaias Loader x64 exe.zip (contains executable)
  2. Run as admin
As per yki01, txts generated by reforged has an extra line at the start. Since this script has lines explicitly stated instead of searching each line for a code (I was just too lazy to add that capability, and since I'm not interested in reforged, I don't have the motivation to work on this), I'll just drop a separate version for reforged with just the codeline++.
So REFORGED USERS USE THIS - View attachment Gaias Loader Reforged.7z

Special thanks to s0ulseeker for testing.

2020/02/09
  • Added reforged version
2017/07/24
  • v3.3
  • Replaced loadrandom with loadvalk
  • Fixed a few random typos
  • Defaulted the code folder to my documents/war3

2016/12/24
  • v3.2
  • Adjusted loading to the new txt files (you will have to reset the folder by typing "setcfolder" or going to the CTRL+F1 help screen). As such, OLD text files will no longer load correctly.
  • CTRL+ALT+D changed from dungeon bot to Vakarlan's Gold bot

2016/04/20
  • v3.1
  • Changed some loadphrases (Check Help again)
  • added notes
  • added random button (loadphrase: loadrandom) which will choose randomly from the 12 advanced classes
  • changed farm bot shortcut paste to CTRL+ALT+F and added CTRL+ALT+D for dungeon bot

Last edited:
Level 8
No it doesn't touch any warcraft files, the only files it works with is a .txt file in your My Documents folder, that stores the path to your codes (so you don't have to set the path every time you open the script); and the gaias codes files (just reads thems to get the code).

AHK isn't banned by b.net so no, there's no real risk in it. I've had some script or the other running in my PC for the past 6 years and haven't had any ban/warning. Never even heard of anyone being banned for AHK. The only time an AHK script might be detected as a hack is if it explicitly modifies warcraft files or hooks onto the process.

Ofcourse, this applies to Real Time Strategy servers and MMORPG servers in general, autohotkey is generally banned on shooter game servers because it's easy to make an aimbot with it, and even for those games it's not AHK itself thats banned but all instances of programs that contain a macro function which aren't specifically allowed by them (there'll be a note about this somewhere in their terms and conditions).

Level 10
Sorry for this double post here but I have a question regarding your loader. Let's say I had a level 30 zerker and a level 33 zerker and I tried to load a zerker with the program. Is there an option to select between the two or does it automatically load highest level?

Level 8
The hotstring always loads the highest level. If you want to load a specific old code for some random reason, use the CTRL+ALT+L hotkey and select the file.

Level 10
Thanks for updating the gaias loader! This is a much needed tool for gaias and can not endorse it enough.

On a side note an irrelevant bug I noticed when you open up the gaias loader with F1 at the top it still reads as gaias loader 3.1 and not 3.2 and minimizing the gaias loader still shows it on my tool bar. Before it used to be a hidden icon near my clock at bottom right

Level 4
For those who are experiencing blank code after "Loading vault" and also for "-load"

As of recent patch savecodes are now having an insert of "call PreloadStart()"

so to quickfix this, just need to rightclick edit the Gaias Loader 3.3.ahk script... find and replace the 2 instances for (vault & load):

FileReadLine, code,Vault.txt, 3
into
FileReadLine, code,Vault.txt, 4

and

codeline := 3
into
codeline := 4

Last edited:
Level 8
For those who are experiencing blank code after "Loading vault" and also for "-load"

As of recent patch savecodes are now having an insert of "call PreloadStart()"

so to quickfix this, just need to rightclick edit the Gaias Loader 3.3.ahk script... find and replace the 2 instances for (vault & load):

FileReadLine, code,Vault.txt, 3
into
FileReadLine, code,Vault.txt, 4

and

codeline := 3
into
codeline := 4
Damn, wish I read that earlier, would have saved me a minute.