• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

current gaias i've played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi mate.

I am a gaias player too. pricisely i played Psion lvl 47 with halved exp now. we did and done to kill alchemist bos. its quite to difficult to kill that bos with psion and crusader. obivously its very fun we can kill that and complete the quest. so my xp rising like liberty stone :grin: and then hell yeah our next objective was that spiderman and the batrider "the graygole"..

then the actual boss brood matriach and graygole is our real problem, we cant kill him. its imposible to kill this one with 2 player. hopeless i suppose.. to be honest i've played this gaias since ver 1.1a(6) that two or three years ago if I not mistaken. and now i am happy to see this map still having an update with the concept of classic ORPG. and i wait to see the continue of gaias main quest part III. due this game have an extension pack now, wow this game increasing lively ORPG. i felt the conscept "exxelento"any suggestion due to this game? no, its already great game, there are nothing I can do better than experiance it for free. you have my bigest thanks zwieb-san

unfortunately we are from indonesia, so we are on the list country that garena ban on LAN w3l. we play on indogamers bnet server. only 2 player are willingly to play due to high level. me and my friend (that crusader). the others ppl or noobies just want to be leccher and then gone!!,, I never experiance this game with a full sloted high lvl player to raid boses. if will be fun if there are full sloted play, but its only in mydream.. :cry:

maybe you guys who read this want to help me to kill that two boses and getting level 50. hahaha :grin: if you can, if not? who knows.
ps: sry for my bad writing i just use google translate.. haha(justkidding)

Level 2
Hello , l had the same problem like you(garena ban).there are another ways to connect battle.net like entconnect.also i connect with garena while my country is blocked.so you can play with friends.i could help you about help but you have to connect battle.net first.

Level 2
Hello , l had the same problem like you(garena ban).there are another ways to connect battle.net like entconnect.also i connect with garena while my country is blocked.so you can play with friends.i could help you about help but you have to connect battle.net first.

thanks to ur advide, in this early moring i've tried to connect via ent connect, now ive abble to connect it. hope i see you soon there.
anyways my ID are XELCIUS. ihave psion lvl 47 and hexbalde 34. my old hero hero Bishop!!

see you in Enconnect.... maybe we can schedule the time?

Level 2
thanks to ur advide, in this early moring i've tried to connect via ent connect, now ive abble to connect it. hope i see you soon there.
anyways my ID are XELCIUS. ihave psion lvl 47 and hexbalde 34. my old hero hero Bishop!!

see you in Enconnect.... maybe we can schedule the time?

Sure we can play but i have to work these 3 or 4 day yet.But there are a Farm Bot & Dungeon Bot.You can find people there to play.

Level 2
Sure we can play but i have to work these 3 or 4 day yet.But there are a Farm Bot & Dungeon Bot.You can find people there to play.

yap I already find a player. I Played with DGD-kamina. and now i;ve had an freaking issue. which is it under my disolution...
MY PING are SO freaking BAD!!!

Level 4
Hello there guys.
A few questions

entconnect is a program to connect to battle.net?

Have you tried some ip changer to avoid that garena ban? I have found people that did this but their pings goes to the roof too.... extremely high ping

Level 8
entconnect is a java applet that allows you to connect to ENT hosted games Clicky for more for info

You can theoretically bypass the garena ban by using a foreign proxy (for some country that garena supports) then close the proxy once you've joined the room, and join a game with normal ping. OR you could, I dunno, buy the damn game which we've honestly gotten so much out of for so many years.

Level 2
just buy the damn game on ebay u will get cd key and u can play with other..

still seeking for more player around my country. :ogre_datass:

Status
Not open for further replies.