• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2B(1) now released

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, download directly from the maps section:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...6f7e0a12b48cfd1e03de022d4&dateline=1440965219

Also, check out the brand-new Extension package:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-retaliation-extension-package-v1-0-a-269348/

• Custom Music
  • Voice-acted quests
  • Intro Cinematic

PATCHNOTES:
- All relativistic stats (Crit chance, crit damage, spell crit damage and evasion) will now be affected by the level difference between the combatants
--> Level ups will no longer weaken the character, as the formulaes in stat tooltips now only apply to same-level enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused 3rd person camera to jerk when rotating the view too long
- Bard Songs will now properly vanish if the Bard unequips his instrument
- Fixed monk level 50 anti-crit talent not working on normal attacks
- Reduced damage and health of Crawling Plague spawns of the Gargoyle
- Fixed a bug with cooldown reducing talents on Berserker and Crusader not functioning properly
- Fixed a bug that caused crafted and quest items not to show the proper item model when dropped on the ground from the bag
- Creep reset will now also cleanse any buff or debuff from the resetting creep
- 'Blurred Motions' will now instantly clean all debuffs from the caster (including stun effects), however, will not reduce threat any longer (to remove redundancy with 'Into the Shades')
- 'Stone Skin' will now also remove all immobilizing effects from the caster
- 'Ensnare' will no longer prevent enemy units from casting spells or cancel spellcasting
- Changed the icon of all passive abilities to non-borderized icons
- Changed two buildings in Mytargas to new designs to save map space
- Fixed a bug that caused Coup De Grace critical bonus not to work under certain conditions
- Town Portal scrolls have been removed from the game; instead, characters can now teleport directly via the hero command card

Last edited:
Level 7
Looks like something went wrong o_O
148107d1440952442-1-2b-1-now-released-world_of_green_cubes.jpg

world_of_green_cubes.jpg
UPD: Also ring of dexterity disappears if I load my bard 42 with "-comp" command :)
And some items are replaced with another. For example instead of Stonefist Gauntlets I load with "-comp" Petrified Amulet.

UPD2: Blurred Motions uses (B) button for activation now, but tooltip still says (E).
Pretty cool that it doesn't reset orders now, awesome to use with +50% run speed talent :)

Last edited:
Level 8
Died as mystic and respawned as a new and improved Ranged Mystic ~_~, also, attack power on the interface disappeared.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_083015_190845_07.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_083015_190845_07.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 173
Level 8
I simply died then respawned, didnt do anything else.

If you want to see it in the replay it's around 2minutes before the end.

Attachments

• LastReplay.w3g
    160.5 KB · Views: 69
Well thats sad. Is there no way of changing the script to completely ignore the hd folder if it's not existing?
This is exactly what happens; the problem is that it seems like WC3 preloads all textures even if the doodads don't actually use them in their default state.

I hope I can find a way to fix this problem without removing the HD texture components... would be a shame to remove them.

In the meantime, I downgraded the official map section version back to 1.2A(13) until I can fix those bugs.

Level 8
My berserker's Redrazor Bracer (from garg) turned into a manarit ring (green drop in foothills). Were some items switched in the code system?

Edit: What I've noticed so far
Spiderling Bracer --> Bracer of Blocking
Seal of Defensive Chants --> Golden Band of Slashing
Golden Band of Slashing --> Gloves of Accuracy

Looks like this is mainly just affecting equipped accessories. For now you can stash or backpack your accessory before -comp in the beta.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
so its supposed to be (3) now? It still says (2) :).

EDIT: In case you didn't notice due to the amount of posts, the pitches on the soundtrack are changed. This is very bad and makes it incredibly stressing to listen to. In the beta I tried a month back, this issue wasn't there, so dunno what has been changed. Nonetheless it should be fixed. Thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:
Level 8
Pressing esc upon talking to an npc sometimes crashes the game. I'm not sure what exactly causes it. We played from casimir quest till eist with no issues, then crashed on completing mara's quest.

Level 5
I posted it on the group so some folks will prolly host and test it. For the sure version for the bot, I'll wait till you give the go Zwieb.

Oh and nice effort Jumbo, thanks. Gave due reputation points.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
For some reason I cannot get into Garena at the moment. It never did like that before, but with all the random shit that's been happening since I installed Windows 10 I blame the OS for it.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Wow the class quest is pretty tough. No chance of doing it without having decent gear. Wave after wave of random guards and no way of knowing where you are supposed to go.

EDIT: ahh nevermind, it is tough, but you just need to figure out where to go. I won't spoil anything though =).

Last edited:
Level 8
Looks like a fail to me. First time I desynced, with this debug version. Second time it properly told me that I (player 0) had the pack and everyone else doesnt, but the others said all players do not have pack.

New official version out! Download from maps section.

CHANGELOG (v1.2B (3)):
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to desynchronize when some players used the extension package
- Fixed a bug that allowed mystics to advance beyond level 25
- Fixed a camera pan globally applying to all players on mystic class change quest
- Jolting Strikes now only immobilizes on first hit; immobilize duration reduced to 3 seconds (1.5 seconds on bosses)
- Twisting Metal stun now only lasts 1.5 seconds on bosses (similar to how backstab works)
- Dying during the Mystic class change quest will no longer cause a gold penalty
- Levitate will now last for 3 additional seconds when combat ends, to allow re-engaging enemies before the effect ends
- Levitate evasion bonus reduced to 30%
- Swapped 'Blurred Motions' and 'Stealth' Hotkeys to fix hotkey localization issue

Level 8
coz it's a her ~_~. She's at the gate. Most players don't see her because of the new free tp system, but if you run into mytargas like normal - she's right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.