• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User of the Year 2008

Who should be the user of the year 2008?

• Elenai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghan_04

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Rising_Dusk

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • MasterHaosis

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Rui

• Hawkwing

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • PurplePoot

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Pyritie

• Hakeem

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Septimus

• General Frank

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Dr Super Good

• GhostWolf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Making this poll was unwise. I am the only one to judge this. Else it will only be a popularity contest. Ghan_04 has helped me lots this past year. Many things you don't even know. He helps me behind the scenes with code and replaces me when I am not here. So I think Ghan should get this award.
Sorry for making the poll.

Level 34
I was wondering what the hell you were thinking Ralle. Good idea to close this.

I'm also upset that I wasn't on there. I did a lot for the site, like... uhh... hmm....umm
A lot. I did a lot for the site.

Level 14
HINDYhat,
icon_biggrin.gif

Well, it's already been decided, but I still feel like giving my opinions.

Elenai: He's a good guy and all, but I haven't seen anything too outstanding from him. His art is great, he has brought up some good points, but that is really all. No offence or anything.

Ghan_04: :con:. He basically saved the site from dying in the first place. It does make sense for him to get it.

Rising_Dusk: He helped out a lot and is definitely the runner up for it, if not the rightful owner.

MasterHaosis: Yeah, he didn't really do anything. He only caused problems.

Rui: He's been a good moderator, but nothing too special.

Hawkwing: I cleaned out some sections, sure, that's good, but the Respected User award was enough. User of the Year would be over-doing it.

PurplePoot: He did his fair share during his time, but there were others who did more.

Pyritie: Some reputation should do it. :p

Hakeem: What did he do?

Septimus: Meh. He's a good moderator, but not that good.

General Frank: I suppose, but it's the same as PurplePoot; he's done his fair share, but nothing too outstanding.

Dr Super Good: I thought we demoted him? And now we want to give him awards?

GhostWolf: What did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.