• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jobs/Requests - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q) What is this subforum?
A) If I need to recruit someone or request something, I will post a thread here about it.

Q) Can I post new threads here?
A) Sure! If you want to offer your time/support for this project there isn't already a thread about, start a new one!

Q) What does Full Time/Single Time mean?
A) Full time means I want you for something and then to stay so you will help in the future as well. Single Time means you only have to do that job once. Once a job says Filled then that means the job is, obviously, filled.

Q) If I want to offer my services for something that there isn't a job for already, what do I have to do?
A) Please specify in the title of your thread whether you can be Full Time or Single Time, as well as what sort of service you're offering (terrainer, voice actor, etc). In your post you must have relevant information, as well as preferably a link or two to past works you've done so I can see examples. Also say what limitations you have (for example if you're a terrainer, you could say that you don't want to do Huge or Epic sized maps).

More will be added. Post questions here and I will answer them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.