• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why Am I Banned!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any good reason for banning me from chat...?
and I want Screenshot... If I was banned there must be screenshot because there were no Mods there to see SHIT... and there was no SHIT that i wrote
and that made you to ban me...
I WANT Explanation???!!!
aghhh for God's sake.....

Level 13
Oh these types of threads are always a hoot.

Chances are, if you're permabanned, you effed up BIG TIME. You probably said something people took great offense at.

And mods do occasionally ban to joke around, but these bans are usually undone very quickly or last for just a few minutes.

Level 18
mods should never ban to joke around.
Most likely one of the mods misunderstood you and went all anal because they don't understand how to be a mod since most of them are 14and younger.

that or you were probably spamming and or being an annoying person asking the same questions over and over again...
again a moderator would over react and ban you for a week without ever telling you why because the staff at this site does not understand how to moderate.

Oh and these topics are better for admin contact.

Level 4
In a matter of fact it seems that you don't know the two most important rules on the internet:

Rule Number 1: Admin is always right.
Rule Number 2: If Admin isn't right, then look Rule Number 1.

P.S. I'm not sucking up to the moderators.

Level 34
Say are you sure that you are banned for a week..

Example:
[14-00-00]
rank4.gif
Pee-on: Fuk u u fukking nub cunt shitfag Mod
[14-00-10]
rankmod.gif
Mod: That's it.
[14-00-20] Pee-on has been banned for 604800 seconds (a week) by Mod.
[14-01-00] Pee-on has been unbanned by Mod.

Now, since they think they are banned for a week, they mostly get like.. unbanned after a minute, letting them think they are remained banned.

Level 25
While I don't know exactly why you two were banned, I did notice who was also banned, Misha

So I know exactly why now

Because you two are blooming idiots who ignore the fracking rule that states that you're only supposed to talk in English in the chat room you bloody gits! And don't act like we don't know what you said, we have this wonderful thing called translators. And we know you were flaming the hell out of everyone

Don't want to be kicked from the chat room? Follow the rules and learn some god damn civility

Also, we have these things called logs. We do know what goes on in the chat when we're not there. Just because there are no moderators present doesn't mean its suddenly a free-for-all and you can do anything you want without being punished

Level 5
Over zealous moderation....

Its alright, your a victim, but obviously not everyone sees you as one, since they all suck ups.

-go get laid.

Level 13
Over zealous moderation....

Its alright, your a victim, but obviously not everyone sees you as one, since they all suck ups.

-go get laid.

Right, because if you follow the rules, you're a suck up.

I'll go send Ralle a pm making many sexual jokes about his girlfriend. Oh noez! I got banzored for it! T0t4lly unf41r!!!!111??!=1+=++@)-!

-Not interested in doing so.

Level 5
Whoops
my bad. Double post

One does not simply "manners ..." Mecheon! :O

Most people who say that are virgins.

Is being a virgin a bad thing? And nah im not. But keep thinking I am, since im not offended by that.

Right, because if you follow the rules, you're a suck up.

I'll go send Ralle a pm making many sexual jokes about his girlfriend. Oh noez! I got banzored for it! T0t4lly unf41r!!!!111??!=1+=++@)-!

-Not interested in doing so.

ok. Thats alright.

And what? Ralle's gf? HUH? Im confused?

Level 5
OH AND PPl.

-Go get laid just means grow up.

Nothing sexual.

SO DONT TELL ON ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL

Level 8
I would like this thread closed. I just wanted a reason... and no... Misha and me... we were not swearing or insulting... that was jus 3-4 rows of serbian... Jokes between us. Your translators suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.