• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Has anybody done a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Nooo!!!

:sad:My friends, i have a horrible message. The map was on my brothers computer and im was working with it. But when i was gone in the weekend, he reinstalled windows, and in this case it means EVERY thing:eekani: was deleted and for that i am sorry. The map is gone and now im planning on buying a new computer myself (can be useful:grin:) But since i cant make a new map in a wile, i have to unsigne myself to this project. But when im get the computer im sure that i can be helpfull. Please have pacient whit me!

Hope that you find someone that can make it!

Level 3
Sigh i knew this would happen it always does when i try n make a freaking aos somebody in the team always leaves or the thing just falls apart... oh well i guess no game then :( damnit.. Everytime....

Level 5
No, dont see it that way. If you just have some pacient i can make a new one in a second. But you can still gather information about character, teams and abilitys. Just save all information for later use and when im back, send it to me or.
I think you can close the thread or find other people to make it for you.
So dont give up ffs!

Level 5
3 years WTH?! SO you wount have any time to spend some with WE?
But when my computer arives, i promise that i will finish it in your honor

Level 5
Im going to start with this project bye my own next week. If someone up for some custom skin please send me a message

Level 5
YEY! I got my computer and will now start the project by my own. send me ideas or information about marvel/dccomic/capcom so i can make it as good as possible

When i finished the terrain and normal units i will host the project

Last edited:
Level 3
you can always do research ur self lol they have a marvel dictionary and dc actully capcom is mainly street fighter n such i come home on chrismas breaks

Level 3
This is all just ruff draft of spell ideas you can tweak it how ever you want or change w/e

Spiderman
Biography ( IM sure IM not the only Marvel fanatic who plays wc somebody can fill in these if they wish
Hero type (Agi)
Starting stats Str 15 Agi 20 Int !4
Skill Sheet
Spidey sense( Passive) increases dodge chance and chance to dodge a lethal shot that would otherwise kill him

Web Bullets( nuke) shoots out a barrage of web formed into bullets at a target which do dmg and daze the person

Web Sling ( Targeted nuke) he makes a slingshot out of web grabbing onto the Ground and shooting towards a target drop kicking them and knocking them back XX distance and dazing them for XX secs

Sticky feet (Disable) ensnares targets feet in web making it impossible for them to move for XX secs

Web Shield (self targeted Buff) Encases him self in a web shield that can either be a duration buff or instant it can block either spells or dmg or just increase armor n chance to avoid any dmg spell or physical wise

Maximum Spider ( Ultimate ) The way this goes in the video game is he juggles the target in the air by kicking them then he grabs them with web swings them around and then throws them to the ground
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ironman
Hero Type (IM not sure)
Starting stats ( not sure either)
Skill sheet
Charging Blast (nuke/aoe) Now what IM thinking for this skill since IM a ironman fanatic is that he can either shoot a simple single small beam of energy at somebody or release a much bigger beam affecting multiple ppl so what IM thinking is to have it chargeable the longer you charge it the more dmg you get from the beam say like anything above 2 secs is a aoe wide spread beam that ignites the ground on fire and dealing aoe dmg now once you charge it for what ever duration you choose it will give you a aoe target cursor but the effect still stays the same if you charge it for -2 your shot becomes a nuke I guess I dono how we works rly IM sure you can find some way to make it work and -2 is single target nuke that does dot

Fusion energy core(Buff) increases HP by XX amount cuss the fusion core is what's keeping Ironman alive

And all I can think of now is a ultimate so

Warmachine (Ultimate) Ironman calls in Warmachine to double Team a targeted area with missiles and lasers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadpool
Hero type (Agi)
Starting stats Str !7 Agi 19 Int10
Skill Sheet

Slice n dice (Aoe) Targets an area then Charges towards The mark while slicing everything in his path with his two swords with a chance to maim the target

I don't know much bout Deadpool rly I just know he's a good guy with swords n smg's who can teleport

Colossus
Hero Type (Str)
Starting stats STr 23 agi 14 int 14
Skill Sheet

Knock out punch (Stun/nuke) Colossus launches a powerful punch that knocks out his target for XX secs while doing XX dmg

Impervious (passive) Colossus can become nearly impervious to dmg thus far reducing physical dmg by XX

Metallic alloy (Buff) Colossus' metal body has adverse reactions to magical beings thus far he can backfire a Negative spell at the opposing target every XX min

n that's all I have for colossus
n the thing nide have to think more on venom n carnage n just bout everybody else on marvel

Level 5
The drop kick sounds kinda hard to make since im not very advanced with triggers but i can se what i can do:grin:
Also the int of spiderman, 4 is to low since he will have no mana to cast his spells

Last edited:
Level 5
My Xmen Map?

HI ive been working on an xmen aos for a while now, if u guys wanna help finish an almost complete map pls contact me, i just need a multiboard and items, other than that the map is pretty much complete. It has 30 heros ill post the map and see if u like it. i stopped working on it a while ago thers just sumthngs i cant do alone.

All the heros have custom spells, almost all of them r triggered. Tons of thought has been put into this map,being a marvel fan myself :D...Its a remake of my old Xmen: the resistance map, pls tell me if u can help a fellow marvel fan, I could also upload the old version of the map that has items and is playable and not just for testing if u like.

ok many of the tooltips got messed up in the copying over and some of the abilitites r a bit buggy due to the copyng over and name changes etc. bt the general idea of the map is there, just needs final tweaking ofcourse

Attachments

• Xmen Progress 75%.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 5
Actually, Fundo is right. But if you hade read the other posts you should understand that we are allready making a map.

Level 13
i'll check some of it out. i wonder what the xmen map is like...
i myself was looking into making an aos kinda map i guess and i know i have a learning curve ahead of me and i figured a good way to go about starting an aos is to look at enfos and just start modifying that. since i don't know any good aos besides dota or tgs and both of those maps are locked.
so, i might see if i can lend a hand to this stuff. let me know what you need help with guys. so far i have advanced most of the way to finishing a tag game myself. it'll be at version 1.0 soon. basically all i have left to do is make everything look the best it can and finish balancing and making things more interesting and adding more variety without adding imbalance. oh and btw i started my map from scratch and only after mostly completing it started looking at enfos and kodo tag to help me finish it. although midway through i looked at wardraft which helped alot and of course all the stuff at hiveworkshop has helped.

edit: hey Fundo! either your xmen map is protected or you use a bizarre WE.

Last edited:
Level 3
enfos isint a aos the only aos feature is the heros with upgradeable skills on a high factor dot aos eota gota smota aom hosk aotz doe are all aos type maps

Level 5
lol sankaku its protected, but ive updated it alot in te past few days, now theres a multiboard and i added a few functions too. I just need some help on the items if u would like to help, or u could jus help improve any of the game systems in the map. I could also help u make ur map look better if u would like?

Level 2
Is this still in progress? If so, I want in.
I'm a big Marvel nerd (I mean, I have the Marvel Encyclopedia for Christ's sake... 351 pages A-Z) and I don't think the Marvel heroes/villains suggested by gamerzer0 are appropriate. The heroes/villains for Marvel (DC Capcom too) should be fan based, like these: Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine and The Incredible Hulk. Alternatively the villains should be: Doctor Doom, Magneto, The Green Goblin, Red Skull and Galactus.
So... can I get in on this or what?

Level 5
Well, i was supposed to make it but i havent worked on it for a long time now. But it seems like you realy into it. I dont feel like working on this and should have sayd this a long time ago. But if you used to make maps i would say you are the perfect person for this job:grin:

Level 5
w00t. well in that case we have a problem:con:
i dont realy think i can make the map myself, if you really cant make or find anyone to make the map for you i can try.
But please post you ideas any time here:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.