• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Intro:

Hey I'm Keiji, some of you might know me from the Terrain section. But I am currently working on my own little project called "Dawn of Life" and have allready gotten some help with the Northian models, and therefor lend out a thanks to those who helped me.

Project:

The project is called "Dawn of Life" which resembles a world that is no good place to live, the elfs is too concerned with conquest, the humans are just drinking and hooking up whores at every turn, and so on. The plot is that the gods are not happy with the world they created, and therefor put their powers together to make one demi-god of destruction, which sole purpase is to kill and slaughter everything. And you will play as many great heroes and legends from this age/place, as one being a Northian.

Request:

My request is important to me, but can get usefull in other occations as well, I request a Northian interface, based uppon a Viking style of interface. The reason I say it might be usefull in more than MY perspective, is that it can easily be used as a Dwarf interface, if someone plan on making a Dwarf race for warcraft or something ^^

Name:

Northian Inteface

Type:

Interface - you know the arrow and all that which changes from race to race in Wc3.

Details:

- Can be built having the Human interface as a beginner. Or just made from the buttom and up.

- I'd like it to look as Vikingish as possible, with hammers, runes, horns, axes, mythicall beasts from Norse mythology ingraved in wood and so on.

I do not have any pictures, but if your unsure about what Viking style is then ask me and I can find some info on it.

Level 35
You know what, I'll try to draw it for you :p brb.

EDIT:

Sorry for my bad drawing and sorry for the bad quality on the pics, I took em with web-cam :p

Anyways, the blank parts are like, meh, do what you want with parts, else its mostly described whats what. :p

The cursor i would like to look like a polar bear arm or something :p

Attachments

• Picture 0004.jpg
    Picture 0004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Picture 0005.jpg
    Picture 0005.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 0006.jpg
    Picture 0006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 0007.jpg