• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making High Quality Icons on your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello Hive,
I recently learned how to use Photoshop for Images making, and I discovered I'm pretty good.
Here I will make the icons you need/request.

You are probabily thinking..."A guy with no rep comes and says that he can makes High Quality Icons? Is he thinking I'm an idiot or what?".

I can prove you my abilities: look at my avatar, or either go at the Icons' section!
The avatar is the result of my first good icon: I scrolled up in the Models' section and I looked which good model had not an Icon....the Ancient Turtle one.
Now waiting for an answer by WILLTHEALMIGHTY (Ancient Turtle's maker).

Post your requests here! I'll try to make them as soon as possible.
Include some +rep with your thanks :thumbs_up:.

Level 6
Steel_Stallion I haven't so much time right now, I'll finish all your Icons tomorrow, but here's a quickly done (just 20-30% freehand) Pack of Cigarettes:

Enjoy your packet of Cigarettes, more (and better) Icons coming tomorrow!

EDIT: Please add some details you want for your requests, for example, how you want the Marine? An Icon for him, like the one in Warcraft III or...? Explain, thanks.

Attachments

• Cigarettes.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 75
Level 6
Finally I completed your work, Steel_Stallion.
Here are the screenies:

And down you will find the attachments. Hope you like them, if you want them improved/changed just say it.
I think you want to get the Fist improved...if I am right, let me know.

Attachments

• Icons for Steel_Stallion.rar
    55.8 KB · Views: 75
Level 6
It is so bad that I made that fist so much wierd! Ofc I'll do, but you'll have to wait my new modem comes, my new Vista doesn't work with my actual drivers of modems.
I think it will come in this afternoon...
Then I'll make as soon as possible your icons.

Do you like the Cigarettes? I think they're pretty nice ^^

Level 6
No the fist and the batteries were from google and the marlboro from scratch.
I think they're pretty wierd...
I make better images usually...
Still no Modem, Steel :(

EDIT: Would be pleased if WILLTHEALMIGHTY posts the icon of his ancient turtle...
Also go check the Icons in the Icons section I made and leave a comment if possible!

Arhh , yes , sorry 'bout that.

Well , yes , I want naruto himself. I have him at attachements ( Don't take the jpg!! Take the zip with the bmp! )

Thank you!

Attachments

• JpegNarutoDON'TDOWITHTHIS.JPG
    JpegNarutoDON'TDOWITHTHIS.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 195
  • naruto.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 100
Level 6
Good news, for a sec I thought all the tools required to make everything were not compatible with Windows Vista, infact they're not listed as compatible with it in the tools section, but they still work....

Ok priorities are:
1)Steel.
2)Diesel.
3)D.O.G.

I'll try to make the faster icons first then the difficult ones.
I could finish the icons today for you all, or tomorrow. (tomorrow you will have good icons, that's sure)

EDIT: More infos from DOG!

Good news, for a sec I thought all the tools required to make everything were not compatible with Windows Vista, infact they're not listed as compatible with it in the tools section, but they still work....

Ok priorities are:
1)Steel.
2)Diesel.
3)D.O.G.

I could finish the icons today for you all, or tomorrow. (tomorrow you will have good icons, that's sure)

Thanks even now! Would you do my one today or tommorow? :grin:

Level 18

Ok priorities are:
1)Steel.
2)Diesel.
3)D.O.G.

I need icon on which locust is evading hits or something. You can make screenshot of my locust model and use it if nessesary.
+rep will be given.

Level 6
Completed Dieseldodge. Now starting D.O.G.
Steel don't think bad about your priority, it's becuz I'm having some troubles with that stupid fist...
Tomorrow, I swear you will have all your icons WELL made!

Attachments

• BTNNaruto.blp
    10.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DISBTNNaruto.blp
    7.2 KB · Views: 61
Level 7
Hello as you know in WC3 is there the Kaboom! Icon, that looks like 2 humans in a big eplosion. But the icon got those annoying yellow marks around it (The Auto cast thing) if you could make that icon without the Auto cast marks that would be great m8.

Level 9
I want some icons for my map
they must be based on runescape icons

Dagger, Shortsword, longsword, scimitar, 2hsword, full helm, med helm, platelegs, plateskirt,chainbody, platebody, sq shield, kite shield, bronze arrow (arrows charged from 1 till 5 or 6 then the [picture changes)

And they must be in bronze and if you have time could you make them from bronze to rune ?

Status
Not open for further replies.