• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering if anyone had the spare time to make a loading screen for me. What I want is a three part screen. The right third will be a picture of a falling bomb and a gyrocopter flying away (insinuating he dropped it) the middle picture will be a picture of a siege engine with an explosion coming out of it's cannon, and the left picture will be a picture of a boat sinking another one. Of course, I want all the pictures to be of units from WC3.

For the gyrocopter picture, I was thinking a light blue background, really anything that is obviously the sky.

For the siege engine picture, just make sure that it's a close up of the tank (enough to show the entire tank, but not too far away)

I don't care all that much about the boats, just make it so that it is obvious one is sinking the others

One last thing. I was hoping you could put a little border around the entire screen, a fade to white type of thing. Also, do the same inbetween the pictures (just to really highlight the aspect of three different things)
It can be hand-drawn or screenshots, just as long as it looks good!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.