• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HappyCockroach's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
I decided doing a gallery to show my 3D Work.

Model Status

reputation_pos.gif
= Released
reputation_highpos.gif
= In progress..
reputation_neg.gif
= Not Started

attachment.php

My current project is named Pokemon RPG.
It needs many Pokémon models, so I'm working at that.
We are used to see Pokémon models like this:

Beware. What you are about to see...may disturb you

attachment.php

A great Zapdos model made by kkppqq.

Yeah, that's true, oftenly the modellers that make Pokémon are crazy morons.
I may be a moron, or a beginner, but I guess I can see when something looks bad.

Straight to the point, so far I made:

attachment.php

attachment.php

002.gif

No WIP available yet.
---
Updated:
attachment.php

Most basic changes from Bulbasaur were made.
---
Updated:
attachment.php

Changed the bulb's wrap. It still uses an in-game texture.

attachment.php

003.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

005.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

006.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

007.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

008.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

009.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

010.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

012.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

013.gif

No WIP available yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

(...)
attachment.php

attachment.php

----
[rainbow]If you download the models be sure to have the most recent emotion.blp imported to your map. It may include improvements, or even essential textures. Right now, Charmander contains the most bug-free one. I'm going to update all the others when the difference is somewhat big.[/rainbow]

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

55219d1243090765-happycockroachs-model-gallery-alattislave.png

Polies: 305
This is a serpent-like race I'm willing to create, it will swim and walk, work, carry gold, and use the murloc textures, so there will be possibility to change between all the 6 textures, maybe even to the 5 Mur'gul ones...this will give this "race" some variability...
55215d1243090765-happycockroachs-model-gallery-alatti.png
55216d1243090765-happycockroachs-model-gallery-alattibloodgill.png

I was inspired by Diablo II Fetish and I created this model. It is uploaded here already.

64141d1251081434-happycockroachs-model-gallery-fetish.jpg

Polies: 666

Yeah, it has 666 polies. So I'm not going to add a thing to it.
Everything is freehand, including the texture and the animations. Once I finish death, birth and spell animation I'll upload it to THW. I made it stealthy rather than agile... well, both at the same time.
I'm planning to do a fetish warrior, with a cleaver, and a fetish shaman, with a mask and a staff... (probably one above another)

I'm in love with these pygmeys, if I retrieve data from my laptop, I'm make a shaman for them.

64924d1252108199-happycockroachs-model-gallery-bla-001.jpg

That's the concept art. The resolution sucks because it was captured by a webcam.

This model is already uploaded here.

models_7171_screenshot.jpg

Polies: 144

I was looking at war3.mpq buildings, bored, and something caught my attention: the Altar of Storms. It had a fucked up mesh from some angles, but I fixed it and added scratch animations. The statue had two dogs. These can prove useful along with this model. I'll think about doing them.

This model is already uploaded here in THW.

models_6816_screenshot.jpg

Polies: 1239

The polycount is huge, I know. There are some unecessary/invisible things in it. It was my first model, I was quite clueless, but I like it a lot, and I'm proud of my first steps in modelling. =)

I'm willing to do a cockatrice model. I'll update it here.

Attachments

• zapdosshitty.PNG
    zapdosshitty.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 4,714
  • 00.PNG
    00.PNG
    872 bytes · Views: 7,329
  • 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 7,428
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 4,149
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 4,139
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 4,207
  • WIP.PNG
    WIP.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 3,678
  • sserpentlike.PNG
    sserpentlike.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,236
  • sserpentlikeWF.PNG
    sserpentlikeWF.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 3,148
  • 04.PNG
    04.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,656
Last edited:
Level 35
I actually don't see that lol, except for the Koffing model, but isn't Koffing sort of like that?

That Zapdos model is the one of the worse models I've ever seen lol, good thing we've got people who can actually model like you making Pokemon models for us :p

Which models were stretched? Or are you saying something else?

Weezing doesn't show.
Models use very small textures which cause it to stretch.
beedril has some very highpoly wings.
weezing doesn't show? for me it does...
these textures are small cuz I need REALLY small filesize to fit in a multiplayer map.
Beedril has highpoly wings??? LOLWTF! this was a mspaint drawing, just to show what I'm gonna do, i already modelled its wings, each has 4 squares; 8 polies.
thanks for the feedback!

Level 30
weezing doesn't show? for me it does...
these textures are small cuz I need REALLY small filesize to fit in a multiplayer map.
Beedril has highpoly wings??? LOLWTF! this was a mspaint drawing, just to show what I'm gonna do, i already modelled its wings, each has 4 squares; 8 polies.
thanks for the feedback!
ah lol ... I thought the shapes on the beedril were polies ... but they're texture =P

HFR

HFR

Level 22
That Zapdos will creep me forever! Mommy! I don't want to sleep alone! Your models aren't a General Frank's, but you're 100000 x better than that Evil creature.

I'm glad we have you on the team instead of that Zapdos guy...

That Zapdos will creep me forever! Mommy! I don't want to sleep alone! Your models aren't a General Frank's, but you're 100000 x better than that Evil creature.

I'm glad we have you on the team instead of that Zapdos guy...

YAY!!%$#@!111!one!

Metapod´s uv could need some more work

yeah i know it doesnt look very good from short distances but since it is an in-game texture, I should save filesize, although its resolution becomes bad.

I lol'ed at the zapdos model. It looks like a duck that has recived an electrical shock and got semi-paralized.

Anyway, your pokeyman models look very nice. =)

Thanks! ur pikachu model looks awesome!

Thanks, he's our model maker! And DvO, your Pikachu is much better now! Good job!

yeah guys im just their modelling bitch! :cute:

Level 23
actually, I am from here, but also show up on wc3unlimited. :p But yes, you'd see me becoming more active there as well :p

I know you may have wanted to make the legendary birds, but... since you seem to be (kinda) going in order, and I take it you could finish this small list bfore going to the next 20 or so, you'd have a while before getting to the birds :p So why not take my chance and get the ones I can? :3

Besides, I can ask Zerox how she managed to shrink the model's filesize :p (I already know about texture :/)

Level 20
I "love" your pokemon models. They're superb! I hope to see lots of good ones from you. Thanks for sharing them at Warcraft Unlimted as well.

Besides, I can ask Zerox how she managed to shrink the model's filesize :p (I already know about texture :/)

Lol sorry var. Trade secret. If for nothing else than it would be hecka hard to explain. XD It took me quite some time to master my techniques.

I "love" your pokemon models. They're superb! I hope to see lots of good ones from you. Thanks for sharing them at Warcraft Unlimted as well.

Lol sorry var. Trade secret. If for nothing else than it would be hecka hard to explain. XD It took me quite some time to master my techniques.
thanks for the positive feedback
im glad u like them.
but honestly I wouldnt like them to be posted at Warcraft Unlimited.

maybe a link to my gallery, instead. or to the model page.
but no direct linking please.
:sad:

Level 20
I thought you had posted one there? I downloaded Beedrill there I believe. It was before I saw any here at the Hive. If it wasn't you who posted it which I don't recall the username of who posted it and you would rather it not be there I will remove it immediately. We remove anything that the creator doesn't want there.

Level 20
Okay I went to look. I'm ready to remove if you desire such and did not give permission here's the link: WarCraft Unlimited :: View topic - Beedril (Animated!)

He fully credited you and everything and posted it in the elsewhere section reserved for models not made by users at the forum. But he did not yet respond when asked if he had permission or not. It appears he doesn't I'll wait for your response.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Well, he gave credits, but still didn't asked permission! Ban!!!

Seriously, people who post in other sites models from others, only giving credits, but whitout asking permission are... meh...

But only HC can tell the truth.

Although i dont like it, it seems you guys did everything correctly.
Cuz the other models i saw there in WC3 unlimited were like:

i found dis crap somwher, here it is, Unknown author.

and i felt like I was not receiving credits for the models.
But still, I prefer a hundred times a sticky linking to my gallery, or just link to my gallery, this one will be constantly updated, and the models will be updated several times, due to their shared textures.

Level 20
Alright. We (as in the mods over there) have been trying to encourage giving a huge amount of credits and links back a lot lately because we don't want to be just a gathering that the Hive hates. That and we've been getting a few people on the road to making their own.

You weren't clear though. Do you want it removed or do you just want a link to your sticky that says where to get the latest version? Whatever you wanna do just remember we're always on the modelers' side.

Level 23
yeah, chinese sites only reference hive, but never actually give credit >_> They don't even ask permission >< There is a reason modelers ask for others to ask for permission before they do stuff with their models, cause we don't like idiots going around claiming them as theirs -.- One chinese guy, who stole hundreds of models for model packs on a chinese site was being called a god by 50+ people for "his" models >.> Not a good day. ><

Meh. enough with the off-topic discussion :/

Level 23
I don't have a problem with it. Besides, Zerox is a good modeler. :3 Besides, her models are good and it'd take a lot longer for one or two people to make the models, than it would for three different people :p

Otherwise, the only one really creating poke'mon models in Cockroach.:/ Since I am taking 4 monthes to finish one legendary bird's (Lugia) 30+ anims, so it'll have a massive potential (air and sea. could probably fit in land if I tried :/) in peoples' maps.

So, better to have 3 modelers than 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.