• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!The Super Awesome Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
-Spirit Hunter-'s Super Awesome Gallery
artitssignature.png
!!!Where Awesomeness Has No Limits!!!
Okay, so maybe it's not that awesome but I still think it is nice...

Well, now that I got your attention with that over-sized image above, let me first point out a few things about my work:
=>All drawings are mouse drawn (Thus the reason for their crappines)
=>So far the drawings are done in Macromedia Flash 8
=>Even that yellow guy under the title is my work
=>Some pictures are signed "~NeXy~" since that is my nickname (My real name is Nemanja so as a nickname it came out Nexy), and because -Spirit Hunter- sounds gay (But I can't change it now can I?)

The first pictures are quickies, they are just simple caracters, I made them because I just wanted to start my own gallery. Later I will be doing much more complicated images in different styles (The time it will take me to make them depends on how good my mood is, so maybe I won't update this thread for another week). Naturaly, I can make better images when I hand-draw them, but I have no scanner, so you probably won't be seeing any of those.

And yes, I know they aren't that awesome because I'm aware that there are much better artist out there on THW, but I figured, what the hell...

Ass-Sucking Ghost.pngIrish Dude.pngPicnic Mecha.pngSwamp Bitch.pngThe Motherfucking Poducer.pngJucy Meat(Ball).pngHappy Man.pngCat-Slayer.pngMario on Weed.jpgIdees Noires.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Nah, it just that after I draw the picture, I zoom-in and redo all the lines again, so all of them turn FAT.
The reason that some of them are thinner is because when I re-size the picture to make it smaller, all brush lines get thinner.

Mystery solved! :ask:

Level 7
I didn't even think that people will like "cartoon-styled" pictures...
Well I'm glad I'm wrong.

Expect some more soon! :crazz:

EDIT: New picture added!!!
I am not fully satisfied with it, and it was very boring to make.
It's about how jucy the meatballs are.

Yes, indeed, eating meat is evil!

Last edited:
Level 7
Your comments make me smile, so I made a happy, smiling man! :as::as::as:

:ask:...It lost thick lines at the cost of adding more detail... :ask:

EDIT: And don't start on me about his right hand,
I wanted him to hold the chainsaw like that...

Last edited:
Level 7
funny thread :)

I've worked with mouse too, you can see some paintings in my DA-Gallery..
(I nearly have became crazy xD with the mouse)

why you don't buy a graphic Tablet?

There aren't many stores that sell good tablets in my city, and I'm outta cash, so I'm unable to buy one. But I'm satisfied with my mouse skills, so I guess I don't need a tablet to draw cartoons...

!!!Expect some more awesomness soon!!!!

EDIT: Hey, I just saw your deviant...AWESOME!!!!
It looks like you like drawing hi-tech stuff...heh? I feel like a two-year-old now...:alol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.