• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Honestly that portal looks like Frostwhisper pissed, in the dota forums.

I wish we could change the archways, because you basically have to go with a cityscape, city type of looking portal. It dosen't even have anything to support it, is what confuses me.

Btw FamousPker... Why is the fel orc looking away from the portal?

Level 36
Honestly that portal looks like Frostwhisper pissed, in the dota forums.

I wish we could change the archways, because you basically have to go with a cityscape, city type of looking portal. It dosen't even have anything to support it, is what confuses me.

Btw FamousPker... Why is the fel orc looking away from the portal?

The bridges didn't have anything to support them. You have to make a support. Or not. ;P

Level 10
It's a floating portal and the portal is in the middle of the archways, and it's not thick all the way around which is why you can see the edges. The effect isn't as strong there, so it's not a complete rift. It's just floating there due to the surrounding energies. K? K.
And I don't recall frostwhisper releasing his urine in the DotA forums. But if you saw him do it, hey.

Maybe the orc is looking away from a land which he would hate to be in.

EDIT: My original ideas was to do more a doodad-architecture thing and make a giant head and make that thing one of the eyes. But it was early in the morning so I said screw that =P

Level 12
so, this is my idea from movie Stargate :), it needs few more temples, workers, camels etc.

Attachments

• Stargate.JPG
    Stargate.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 142
Level 18
Ok seriously, let it die, or I can pull some strings and have this closed. It's just ridiculous.

The initial point of this thread was good, and worked out well. But then all sorts of useless spam came about, although there were some people were still terraining, but now no terrains, and still the same spam. So quit it or I'll request to get this closed.

Level 34
I see no reason in continuing this thread as I'll get another terrain contest set up soon.

*THREAD CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.