• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Game Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Neah,let's debate :

Hawk concerning my map,well surely I did it in a rush and without any dedication,I forgot an Exhume Corpses and it pauses the unit,when it casts Healing Ward,I dont know why!

And nobody told me that we could update our maps,I could of fixed those issues,well it's onwards for me,even if I get last place,I'll get it with style and fairplay

Level 17
I didn't finished my map because i was really busy in real life this last 2 weeks.
But it's not really a good excuse, cause i could do it the first week and i didn't.

That's my life, why doing something today that i can do few weeks after :p
And also i don't really like to not be free for a map creation.

Anyway, i will finish it and post it ............... later

If someone asks itself the reason of this post, yes it's a flood.

Good luck for all.

Level 24
Thank you Troll-Brain,see you on the next challenge!

So I say:
mfr_closed1.gif

Last edited:
Level 5
I made the idea, the name, the slide trigger, the revive, the terrain is xactly the same, the abilities i used such as blink and impale are still modified, the water elemental thing to create the sliding ice ball was mine except it was a big cart thingy, i also did the bladestorm, which you modified... i have the map at my house with an old modification date, but it is not exactly as similair as i described because the one you based it off, i made at your house

Level 24
I made the idea, the name, the slide trigger, the revive, the terrain is xactly the same, the abilities i used such as blink and impale are still modified, the water elemental thing to create the sliding ice ball was mine except it was a big cart thingy, i also did the bladestorm, which you modified... i have the map at my house with an old modification date, but it is not exactly as similair as i described because the one you based it off, i made at your house

The revive trigger is a simple, easy system that takes 3 seconds to do.

The slide is modified slightly, but not much. So, that was a bit of a steal, but there is only one way to do slide triggers really.

I re-did the water elemantal thing, and I made most of it in the first place anyway. So, I re-made an old map. . . into a completly different map, keeping a few elements the same.

If this is an issue, then I'll drop out, but I don't think that it is.

Sasha, really, the original version that we made had some differnt things in it, such as bouncing off walls, completley different spells, slower sliding.

You made a Bladestorm? I think Blizzard made the blade storm.

On the actual map, yes I'll give credits.

But I think that I changed enough to classify as a new map. It is really a different game.

So, sorry if this breaks the rules, I was unaware.

Level 7
hmm hawk you knwo i like you but I have to say this was not nice ;D
Even if you only edited it, you should have told Bobo it before you do it...

I think it wasnt regular because you started with an already finished map and modified it. But in a contest it counts what you do by yourself in the time, the contest runs...

Status
Not open for further replies.