• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New ORPG - Time of the Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, well im probably not gonna be able to finish this project anytime soon due to reality!
So im going to go ahead and release it as it is. Id say its about 10-20% finish maybe even 5% >_> Go ahead and tell me wut u thought and if i was heading in the right direction, might give it to some1 if they want it.

Its in serious beta, so be warned! ^^ gl and hf

BYE!

Attachments

• Time of the Dragons ORPG BETA-protected-.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Level 2
i half assed the screenshots and used Paint >_> thats why the grass is all whoa.
I'll be needing Testers if anyone is interest!

Last edited:
Level 2
I need a lot of ideas for abilties, yes! I'll update the classes so people get more of an idea of what their abilties will be like!

Level 2
That would be great on the Priest part. I have most the warrior spells written out.

I'll need item ideas for higher lvl (which im not at yet >_>)
The frost terrain would be great if u could help. Would like to c some work of yours first tho. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.