• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NecroMania - New style of gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone !!! I would like to present my project :
NecroMania
NecroMania™ is a fast, unique and interesting map with easy to understand gameplay system with practically limitless capabilities and great replay value .

Features:
Hidden Minimap - you can never know what might hit you .
Neutral creeps - watch your back .
Powerful and intelligent bosses .
Basic Necromancy - a basic spellbook for beginners, designed with 10 spells to start your battles in the world of NecroMania.
Magical signs system - you are able to use 8 magical signs - Ardan , Demus , Hexa , Hita , Gono , Hado , Nome , Necra . Using combinations of them you will be able to craft up to 11 different spells which will go directly to your necromonicon .

Last edited:
Level 7
So, did you stop the campaign because you lied abot blizaards interest in it, got flamed out because your lore was crappy and made no sense, or because like all your other projects, you'd never finish it.

About this map, it sounds promising but considering you're restarting it, I'm doubting that it will be finsihed to the best of your abilities. Could you post screenshots and such when you have terrain done?

Level 17
You do bumb alot...

Necromancers are win. Sordurar would also like this map alot, he's a massif necromancer fan. (He stoped playing wc3 since warhammer online came out.. xD I'll convert him back to the wc3ism!!!)
I would like to see this map, and I also seem to have the same problem you have. :p
I hardly finish any of my map projects.. :p And now I started with a massif campaign about DBZ with so little time left.. xD

Please tell us more about your map! Since it sounds awsome! =)

Level 9
NecroMania - New style of gameplay
Please share how this is a new style of gameplay.
Your features "list" shows things that every single game has pretty much from beta onwards.
What makes your map special, it is surely not a new style of gameplay from what i see.

-Bane

PS: I looked at your signature, do you really play Maple Story?

Level 9
My point is, give us more info on why its a new style of gameplay.
Then why does your sig have maplestory icons <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.