• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Land Before Time (ORPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Generation: Descoberta or The Land Before Time?

Generation ORPG: Descoberta
NEW NAME! Above name is project name, names under this information paragraph tell the map names. If anyone still wants the name "The Land Before Time" Speak now or forever hold your peace.

In a world called Desorden where it is unclear where you came from and with an ever expanding knowledge of a special force called magic you must fight an oppressive Government called The Walking Justice. The Rebels known as the Befreiung wish to take world of Desorden and turn it back into what it used to be a peaceful land for all races to live. Now take part in a quest to liberate your comrades from a Maximum Security Prison in the northern part of the province of Tierra Diversa or take part in your own quest for becoming the most powerful being and disown the Rebellion.

First Map: Level Scheme 1-6 (10 Players *instances 5-7 man)
Generation ORPG: Tierra Diversa

Objective

I want to create a ORPG similar to WOW in the aspects of things like endgame, talents, skills, etc but instead of just copying it I mixed idea's together. And instead of having endgame right at the end of leveling, it is all through the game so you must face unique hard boss fights, ingenious mazes, and much more. I also wanted warcraft 3 and its UI and click move style kept intact so that it would feel like warcraft 3. Also I will include an economy in the form of professions which will hopefully drive the economy.

Cool features of Generation ORPG

- More than one single map
Other maps will include special areas like crafting guilds, AoS Style Battlegrounds, Hero Arena & CTF Battlegrounds and also Middle game and Endgame dungeon instances
Ex:
The Cathedral
Fuego Valcano

- Reputation System
- Custom Exp System
level will not mean much in this game other than when you get a higher level you will be able to learn more skills and have better armor, this game will focus more on skill. This is one of the most interesting experience systems I have thought up, you must receive a tome of power to your next level or a voucher for your next level and watch a cinematic or play a minigame to level up! This means you need skill and a little gear to level up! But you will also be able to do the main storyline to level up your character in storymode.
- Custom Inventory System
- Keep File Size Down
I'm sorry if this hurts peoples feelings but there will be no weapon attachments to keep the map file small but you will be able to choose from a variety of skins, or you can send me a skin you want for your character!
- Crafting Guilds that will allow you to gain levels much more efficiently then normal
All achieved at level 35
- Dungeons to gain common to extremely rare items (Including recipes, equipment and extra items.)
- Wood is going to be changed to "Hero Reward Points"
you can receive these from quests/ bosses/ items/ dungeons/ mini games/ pvp. But you will need these to buy items after boss battles, from pvp vendors and even for some other secret uses. This will be save able.
- Food has been changed to "Hero Ability Bonus Points" that can be used to upgrade any 5 of your spells once
you get 1 point for ever 2 levels your hero has increased
- 11 hard to master Professions with levels up to 99 -professions-
- TLBT isn't covered in creeps. The creeps of TLBT maybe hiding in caves, forests, night time, etc, you dont have to battle your way through hundreds of mobs to get to where you want to go if you go on the road most traveled.
- Hundreds to thousands of rare to extremely rare items so that people will always be able to find new items
extremely hard items will probably be items with 0.001 drop rate, hard quest rewards, etc
- Many different classes and races for everyone to be who they want -Classes & Races -Classes, Specs & Skills
- PvE & PvP in Game Events
- 4 Custom Minor Attributes + 3 Original Major Attributes
- 1 Player Quest line & MMO Quests for groups
- Up to a Possible 2 playable secret classes/ 1 Playable secret race
- 3 skill trees that include 5 skills each making a total of 10 skills out of 15
I may have to change these skills later to make the game more of a focus of skill rather than who has the best gear, not to say that gear wont help greatly in my game. I just would like even a level 1 with mediocre gear to stand a chance against a level 10 with mediocre gear.
- Some Classes will receive custom combat systems that include rage, energy and combo points.
- (more will be added later)

Race Ideas

- Humans
- Orcs
- Tauren
- Dwarfs
- Undead
- Goblin
- Elves (Will come in different races Night/Yellow/Sky)
- Trolls (Will come in different races Forest/Dark/Urban/Rural/Shore)
- Half-Elves
- Half-Giant
- Panderan

Class Ideas

- Defender (Tank)(Melee)
- Warrior (Tank/Dps)(Melee)
- Knight (Tank/Healing)
- Assassin (Dps)(Melee)
- Wizard (Dps)(Caster)
- Mage (Dps/Healing)(Caster)
- Priest (Dps/Healing)(Caster)
- Warlock (Tank/Dps)(Caster)
- Witch (Dps)(Caster)
- Archer (Dps)(Ranged)
- Ranger (Dps)(Melee or Ranged)
- Warden (Dps) (Ranged)
- Paladin (Tank/Healer/Dps) (Ranged)
- Druid (Tank/Healer/Dps) (Melee or Caster)
- Witch Doctor (Healer/Dps) (Caster)
- Secret Class 1 (Hybrid)
- Secret Class 2 (Caster)

1. Herbalism
This will include picking many variety's of herbs and flowers on the map that will help create potions, power ups and maybe even food.

2. Chemistry
With this profession you will be able to mix chemicals and herbs to create potions, poisons, power ups and maybe even enhancing weapon attacks.

3. Alchemy
With this profession you will be able to create potions from herbs and even turn items into money.

4. Mining
This will allow your character to mine from ore veins all around the map.

5. Black Smithing
This will allow you to smelt the ore and turn it into useful items/equipment.

6. Leather Working
This will allow you to turn animal skins into leather. The leather can then be made into equipment.

7. Tailoring
With this your character can weave cloths found all around the map into equipment.

8. Technician
Allows you to create special items, mechanics, repair and write blue prints.

9. Spell Binding
Allows you to create tomes, some which summon creeps, enchant items, power ups for your hero and even spells.

10. Wood Cutting
Allows you cut down rare trees with a wood cutting axe.

11. Wood Working
Allows you to create bows, make paper, small watch towers, small turrets, make stave's, etc, etc.

Misc Info & Downloads

This map is currently under production but is no where near complete. The current download for the map is just to show you how the game will work and I will update it as I work on it. Thanks for your interest.

download:Download Link

Test verison .2a includes:
-Classes: Warrior, Mage, Assassin(new)
-Professions: Spell Binding, Mining, Blacksmithing, Chemistry (lots of potions to make), Herbilism (lost of herbs to pick)
-Inventory System & Backpack System
-1 Quest to show you how quests will be done and they are completely multiplayer and not single player
-Equipment System (No Level requirements for items, their will only ever be class specific items)
-I have created a lot of items and I will start adding them but some are incomplete and some are boss drops so I must make ways that you can actually receive the items.
-5 Bosses - One to test out leveling system and one to test out strategy's and there are 3 more untriggered bosses that just act as really hard mobs atm. (new)
-2 Instances and 3 more instance outlines for this map (new)
-Realistic mobs that only come out when they want to, and realistic behavior. Eg: Hunting, escaping, etc. (new)
-1 skill available for upgrade (Avatar - the Ultimate of the defensive spec'd Warrior)

The Story:

-A long time ago in a galaxy far away-

Captain: "Men a Tome! Finally after six months of not even a potion, now cross your fingers boys. I wonder what spells this has to hold I can't get enough of this stuff! Hmph,"

The Opening Paragraph:

"As the legend goes... Before even the Age of the Ice there was another that inhabited this earth. In the begining God created all of the races and some even with an special affiliation to elements. With this God was delighted in his new creation giving all of the races bountiful bodies of water, lush forests, plenty food to eat, and even places to rest their heads. Then God appointed a man and a woman from each race to rule over their own mixed tribes of people. With this God made a pact with the humans that he would never interfere with there own affairs, even though all he wanted for his races was peace for all. But after some months, some tribes felt they have been treated unfairly. In many tribes illness was commonplace and many family's had been torn apart by death. This made some tribes despise the healthier tribes and foul tounge started to become very common amongst communication & and violence also started. And the tribes began to grow apart in many areas, they began moving away from each other. But then it was time for everyone to go to very... very... distant shores by those who could wield God's power... And the teachings to the people of God's power was lost forever"

Captain: "Sorry boys, its just another ancient weird book. I'll read through to make sure I didn't miss anything, sorry to get your hopes up boys."

But forget that if all you wanna do is PvP, have intense boss encounters, craft plates of armor, be the first to write books on special magic, and mine that ore until the sun rises for your million dollar paycheck.

Footman: "Cause all you need to know is its the Age of King Micheal V, you must assume the roll of a soldier fighting for your life and for defense of the King. Long live the new dynasty!"

more story

(In Planning) Second Map: Level Scheme 6+ (10 Players * 10 man instance)
Generation ORPG: The Cathedral

(In Planning) Third Map: (10 Players)
Generation ORPG: AoS or Hero Arena Battle Grounds(or)Fuego Valcano(Level Scheme 8+ * 5 man instance)

*Depending on the size of the community I will make a map containing a level 7 - 10 area with a couple instances and maybe 1 or 2 endgame instances. And possibly carry it on for a hero level of 11 or 12. & Soon to come also will be Generation ORPG:Story mode with will be a campaign where you load in your hero.

After playing a bunch of FPSs I started to get a little creative with my battlegrounds maps. Aside what it says in the description of my game they will be maps with different terrain, that will have different modes to choose from like:(Random Spawn Point Maps) Death Match, Domination (hold a spawn point(Alpha) on the map), Creep Swarm (Maul), Base Beat Down(loaded hero's battle custom melee race)/ (Team Spawn Point Maps) Team Death Match, AoS, Hero Arena, Capture the Flag, Move the Flag (1 flag in middle of map), Double Domination (1 Team must hold the 2 points(Alpha/Bravo))

Positions available

Executive Terrainer - It's his job to terrain TLBT and distribute work to other terrainers

Map Layout Manager - It's his job to decide what goes where in TLBT

Executive Save/Load Scripter (Jass/vJass) - It's his job to create the base systems in Jass and spells

Executive Scripter (Jass/vJass) - It's his job to create save/load function for TLBT

Executive Cinematics Producer - Makes and edits Cinematics

Multi board Editor - Makes sure all multi boards work efficiently and say the necessary information.

Also accepting: Scripters, Terrainers, Cinematics Producers, Idea Factories to edit and give TLBT ideas and people who would like to help out with creating units, items and bosses.

Rewards for helping on this map will include you in the credits and you may have the chance to have a custom class made only for you, choosing 15 skills out of a list of possible abilities. The diversity of tanking to healing to dpsing will depend on the type of work done.

(ME :D) - I creating pretty much everything and I manage every part of this project
Cr4v3r - Multiboard and Hero Selection creator
arthas_king - Terrainer

~Void~ - For more help than one man can count

Zinive - For awesome spell contributions

Grave Digger - For spell contributions

Hindycombinder - For spell contributions

Dragoon Jett - For spell contributions

And thanks to all those who support the project!

Last edited:
Level 8
Thanks Blooddancer I haven't really come up with a lot of anything yet I'm really just coming up with it as I trigger, I will for sure get your opinion on stuff as I come up with it also in my site is where I put most of my ideas instead of making a super long post here that no one will read

Level 8
new class

Added the class Mage (Dps/Healing)

none of his skills are triggered either so only ones that don't need to be triggered will work.

Also anyone that can tell me how permanent invisibility works would be cool, I gave it to the Mage but I would like the phase shift time to be higher than like 0.0 seconds or whatever its set to.

Check the quest tab for extra info in the map

Last edited:
Level 8
Good point, no I don't know how to make a save/load code but I know how it works. But its the last thing that has to be done so I'm not worried about it right now, I will have to get someone to make one for me. And if no one will I don't really care cause I make maps for my enjoyment not necessarily or others and I could wait.

Last edited:
Level 3
Woot, I claim the char LittleFoot!

Or wait...maybe I want Duckie...or Spike...

Damnit, I can't choose!
The_Land_Before_Time_ART.JPG

Level 8
Ok I have been troubled with this for sometime I need a original way to level the hero, and the way of getting extra spell levels so here are my thoughts:

- Hero's do dungeons and kill the last boss in the dungeon to get a tome of power to level to a predetermined level and or they could do storyline quests to level up so there would be two ways of leveling (Dungeons/Quests)

- 2 I think I would like to introduce a PvP way of leveling but getting HKs is just a too simple, if there can't be an appropriate way of leveling in PvP then I wont include one I just think it would be cool.

- 3 they could get trained by trainers on how to fight and level up like that (Probably watching a cinematic or playing a mini game)

- Right now when you level up you have the option to buy a new hero skill each hero has the option for 10 out of 15 skills, the fifth skill being an ultimate. I want a way of leveling those 10 skills up. Should you buy tomes from trainers to level up abilities or should you get they from boss drops or use a special currency for abilities I haven't really decided.

What do you guys think of these are they garbage or descent ideas, post your feedback.

Level 8
new version of tester is available v.08. I will not update the map for sometime after the next update of the inventory and back pack system is released.

-Added

Mining, Black Smithing, Boss for 1 level 1, Experience System

Level 36
Well seeing as The Land Before Time was a children's movie series from the late 90s, you might want to call it something completely different; especially because the World Before Time is a crappy alternative.

Anyhow, here's another class for you, the Druid:
AGI-based hero.
Casts spells based on lightning and fire as well as minor spiritual spells (like summoning ghosts).
Upon picking the Druid, you can choose 3 paths. The Wolf gives you increased INT and AGI but less STR and also a wolf companion. The Bear gives you increased STR and INT but less AGI and also a bear companion. The Wildcat gives you increased STR and AGI but less INT and also a Wildcat companion.

Level 8
Thanks Void that is a great idea, I already was going to include the druid but not being able to choose its path. I think that I might include that to most casting classes, the ability to choose a path and then they increase the effects of all spells but in different ways.

Yeah the name The Land Before Time was just to be stupid but I just need an alternative to change it.

Level 8
-updated download to TLBT v.1

It actually includes some terrain now (A little forest), the map also includes a creep that will come out at night in the Fire Flower forest along with a bunch of new features.

-updated content on forums

Level 7
Sounds like a nice and new project :D
Ok I have been troubled with this for sometime I need a original way to level the hero, and the way of getting extra spell levels so here are my thoughts:

- Hero's do dungeons and kill the last boss in the dungeon to get a tome of power to level to a predetermined level and or they could do storyline quests to level up so there would be two ways of leveling (Dungeons/Quests)

- 2 I think I would like to introduce a PvP way of leveling but getting HKs is just a too simple, if there can't be an appropriate way of leveling in PvP then I wont include one I just think it would be cool.

- 3 they could get trained by trainers on how to fight and level up like that (Probably watching a cinematic or playing a mini game)

- Right now when you level up you have the option to buy a new hero skill each hero has the option for 10 out of 15 skills, the fifth skill being an ultimate. I want a way of leveling those 10 skills up. Should you buy tomes from trainers to level up abilities or should you get they from boss drops or use a special currency for abilities I haven't really decided.

What do you guys think of these are they garbage or descent ideas, post your feedback.
I like number 1 and number 3 most, maybe because i love mini-games :3

Level 8
I am currently looking for a skilled terrainer to start production on the terrain of TLBT right away.

I'm looking for a skilled terrainer, this project will have a lot of leeway for personal touch I'm just looking for someone that can go by a plan of where I generally want things to go and some things have specifications like dungeons, caves, castles, etc. You can use any Tile variation you like I will only need to have a couple large forests maybe a swamp and the outskirts of a lake/sea shore.

Please have an example for your work so that I can view it, this project is really starting to shape I just have to start implementing a lot of the systems to make it 10 players and start creating a lot of items and removing leaks. Then I can get on the save system/ load system which I also need someone to create I know the parameters of the load system if anyone wishes to make it for me.

Also anyone that would like to write a storyline with me is welcome I may include the main quest line in a custom Campaign map where you also can level your character by doing that storyline.

Thanks for Above,

Aschy~

Level 6
hhmm i would do terrain but im more skilled with RoC than tft so i dont think im set for this job, you got a nice game shaping up though

for the name... hmm -The Realm of Dinosaurs

Level 8
Thanks for the feedback, and See this is why I need a terrainer but here is some screenies

*edit: How do I make them like everyone else makes them with a preview thing right on the site.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_120608_115147_26.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
  • WC3ScrnShot_120608_115242_27.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
  • WC3ScrnShot_120608_115247_28.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 72

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I just loled when reading the name of the map. I honestly thought it was about the movie until I read it.

I would strongly advise changing the name of the map to something less easy to mistake.

Its like calling a map Diablo and then having it a space battle against darth vader. Or calling a map Final Fantasy and not having anything to do with final or fantasy in it at all.

Level 8
I am accepting name suggestions, and do you guys think that the food in my game should be like runescape? and I will just raise the damage that players deal or should it be like wow and have potions with 2 min cooldowns.

Im looking for someone who can create a special damage detection system and threat system I need these before I can begin mass production of skills because some cause more threat then others.

Level 8
-update I have updated the map to v.1b

The Map now includes much more herbilism and chemistry. There is a new tester quest that you can do, and there is a boss on the map that will probably be rated for 2 people but if I tone down its normal damage then it can be rated for 1 player (See if you can figure out the strategy behind not getting pwnt.)

**I'm still looking for someone to begin terraining right away.**

Level 8
I am still really looking for a terrainer;

and I need suggestions from anyone, anyone at all post what you think this ORPG should include. I want this to be a project that everyone can get involved in creating in posting ideas, ideas for items for spells and all that fun stuff. If you think that there should be any custom systems please post them here, anything, please I want this to be an awesome project that I'm not just making to be outdated by the next big ORPG.

Things that I want to come(What do you want in this ORPG?):

1. Custom Viewing Systems
2. Custom Bounty System
3. Custom Experience System
4. PvP Battlegrounds
5. AoS Battlegrounds
6. What do you think!

Level 7
Well as i understand this. This rpg is before the time of dinosaurs and about god who created peoples like himself?
So a name could be something like: Land of the forgotten gods :grin:
Not the best name i know but .... anyway you rpg looks like it gonna be very nice.

Level 8
Well yes your on the right track but this game's story line is going to be totally based on what you believe, totally up to self thought. What I mean is if you believe in God then you will similarly in the game believe in god, or if you are an atheist then in the game you will go down the path of not believing in god.

I do not push my beliefs on other people neither will my game I wish for people to experience things in my game the way that they would in real life... I base this game on the "real world" then it will totally be about what you believe in,
this game is suppose to be in a "Real World" Environment something that everyone can believe in this is why I cannot call it something like "Land of the Forgotten Gods" But I do see why you would want me to call it that because its a game that is based on a "LEGEND" in are real world.

Soooo if I were to say that Mummies are real then I would only be able to base this on "LEGENDS" and not on actual fact.

Level 8
Well I'm making the world as interesting and open as possible even though, I, Myself am terraining it right now. I really suck at terraining so I will need someone to polish it but It isn't that hard to make a playable terrain.

Also with the skills I will try and make them as clean and as professional as I can create, by getting seriously involved with the tool tips, special effects, and the triggered effects of the ability. I am going to give every class atleast 9 unique skills that no other class will have, and many classes will have hybrid skills like Mana Burns, Resistance Spells, dispel, etc.

{EDIT}
-update v.2a

This is one of the biggest changes I have done to it yet, now there is terrain and many new features including hunting animals, instances (dungeons), random terrain generation, and many new enemy units to fight.

Please if you do download my map, comment on the terrain I'm kina new to letting myself do it. But I don't think it looks really bad, its pretty dam playable.

Aschy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Thanks for the offer man anything is better than what I can do ><, but do you have any work you can show me just so I can see your style, I'm not basing it on skill anymore lol cause everyone is better than me. Well there is a Download link in the top post but here is the link again:

mappers

Any terrain in the project is subject to change except the area's with (Elite) Mobs in them because those are instances but they still can get polished up. The castle on the map is also going to be an instance but it needs to be polished up hard core, its my first time never using Blizz Cliffs for walls I just used raise terrain and pathing blockers. The little island to the top of the map is an instance also which is inaccessible any other way then going through the instance portal. Also I want some places on the map to be really unique like interesting water falls, crazy mountains, crazy monuments, etc just things that people can look at for hours.

PS. There is a lot of scripting for me to do before the instances come close to doing what they suppose to, this will probably be released in the next patch.

Level 8
Haha yeah I'm gona have to nerf a lot of stuff but its mostly ment to be done with like 2 or 3 people and you never have to kill mobs unless you really want to kick ass or farm cash.

Beware the spiders have like a .4 sec cooldown lol so their attacking animation can't even keep up with the CD.

And I will change the taverns thanks, also the Assassin I think costs cash so just use some cheats until I fix it

{EDIT}
Well after going through the Latin generator for a bit I came up with a new name for my project: Generation ORPG: Descoberta (Which means discovery). Do you guys think that this is to complicated name, also should I change it to something else or back to "The Land Before Time".

I will won't release another alpha version after the next one that is going to be released. But like super-sheep said

The test was.. im so disapointment to this map. :/

You tell everything, that its epic and wowowow, but then this.

I obviously haven't included enough of the features to this ORPG that I had intended to add to it. So next time I release a test verison for this map I will make sure that these things work:

1. All 11 professions will have testing skills, etc.

2. At least 1 Tank Class, 1 Healing Class, 1 Dps Class (Assassin), 2 Hybrid (Warrior, Mage) with all 15 skills (They will not be triggered yet)

3. Level 1 - 3 Ogre Instance will be completely triggered and have all item drops working except Legendary Item drops will be fake ones & will be different in actual map.

4. 4 More Quests, 1 allowing passage to the second Island (IF you are level 3)

5. 1 Tester Crafting Guild that will not require a skill level of 35

6. More Balancing, but the non-elite creeps in Generation ORPG aren't really meant to be soloed but I will change this so that SOME can be soloed (Like generally what ever level you are if you face a mob of the same level you might have to heal after battle.) (I really can't balance it that well until I make all the classes.)

7. More creep AI/ Better creep placement. Pretty much the only places that you will run into creeps on roads meant for travel will be in the Swamp and near the Walking Justice Prison.

8.(MAYBE) I will include player 2 and maybe even a third player so that you can do the first instance without cheats because the boss will be scripted. If I don't I will include some kind of Instance AI in single player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
If you would like more information on how to terrain I can give it to you, other than that just do your best to follow the map outline. I just want the terrain to look sexy, but if you want me to throw you some idea's I will, if you would like to you can add up to 2 more towns on the landscape go nuts I need some higher level places to give out quests and instance/pvp awards.

I'm almost done the demo map, but there are some buggs that I have to fix and I have very limited time everyday to make the map. I may be coming out with a demo for the Battlegrounds map, I have added around 5 completely different modes to the battleground.

Level 8
Great idea man, I will think about it because I don't really want to include profession guilds but maybe I still can but just make like 3 or 4 in the same building and also associate the "Fighters guild" and "Mages Guild" into them like.

* I would want the names to be something other than "x" Guild *
Mages Guild Offers:

Tailoring bonuses, Chemistry bonuses, Spell Binding bonuses, special caster items/ special items

Fighters Guild Offers:

Mining bonuses, Black Smithing bonuses, Leather Working bonuses, Technician bonuses, special melee items/ special items.

Rangers Guild Offers

Herbilism bonuses, Alchemy bonuses, Wood Cutting bonuses, Wood Working bonuses, special ranged items/ special items.

Epic Guild Offers

Special items, special quests.

Legendary Guild Offers:

Special items, special quests, profession bonus area, battle stadium (How long can you fight different pulls of creeps for and still win?"

The Walking Justice Guild Offers (need Legendary rep with The Walking Justice):

Special items, special quests, option to buy troop raids on certain settlements around the map.

The Befreiung Guild Offers (need Legendary rep with Befreiung):

Special items, special quests, option to buy troop raids on certain settlements around map.

Level 8
After fixing my computer after for being down for a while, I started to play a little bit of wow and remembered why I created this project. Originally to make a "WoW" through the use of the powerful world editor, but now I want to create a game that only resembles wow end game and make Gen ORPG have its own feel ORPG feel. Resemblances will be bosses, creep pulls, instances (I will not use wow names, or anything like that)

NEWS June 16th
My demo is almost done, but I'm adding all the classes. But some will only have 4 skills which will be similar to the 15 skills that each class gets.

I am looking for unique ideas for tanking and healing classes or just systems, I will reward with what ever I can (credit, custom classes, etc)

Level 8
Great ideas (i known & used them before^^)
You should erease the downloads, they are pretty bad :/
I will follow your map and wish you better luck than these old ones there.

Status
Not open for further replies.