• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring the Hive a new campaign/adventure/RPG.

Story:
The demons have risen and are at war with mankind. A new warrior named Kenon that has some skill in fighting goes through the most terrifying, most frightening days of his life. He must now go through many challenges to find out what is causing this war and why.

Gameplay:
Play as Kenon and other characters in a whole campaign to save mankind in a third person view. Battle your way through waves of enemies and bosses!

Characters: Kenon,Captain Darrow,Soldier(s),King,demon(s)-More to come-
Players: 1
Maps: Thinking about 5
Release date: Early July
Screenshots are provided from the intro.
Demo Release: Released
Pictures: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Demo now has music.

Last edited:
Level 1
Use the pastebin & then use tags. But it will one problem that if the image is not viewed for a time period of 1 month the images will go away. You have to specify the time limit out of the 3 choices.

To solve this there is one solution that you use your profile to create an album in which you place these images & then use the [img] tags.

Use whichever thing you like.

Level 1
Kingdom of Light
1......The name of the map is still Just another Warcraft map
2.....Some description of the map at the place where i choose the map
3.....No quest in the quest menu
4.....It should be possible to change the camera angle
5.....You placed skeletons & warriors fighting in a line at one place. Try some randomness.
6.....The terrain should not be plain. It is unacceptable
7.....You mentioned a bridge but no direction were given regarding its position
8.....Message appears in the log saying "there should be....road..." something like that. What i want to point out is i saw no road. Now i see it but it is somewhat away.
9.....In the last scene the footman were taking their swords up & down. Would it not be better if they help others.
10.....In the last scene the skeletons were running away. They should also help.
11.....I was able to see that there were 2 heroes in the map by using the mini-map.

Hope that next time you upload it will be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.