• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody i am currently trying to make a map based on HFC in WoW.
it will be a 5-man dungeon where you fight your way through the dungeon to win. there will be bosses, loots and creeps!

but i need a name for the opposing Fel orc clan you are killing!!
i don't want shattered hand or anything that exist i need a fresh new name for the clan!! any ideas of a name? or ideas for the map?
or any links to any great skins/models

also for those of you that don't know what HFC is .. its an Fel orcish fortress where the fel orcs have builded their base in outlands

There is champion who will work as a tank

Priest who will work as a healer

Oracle who will work as a Dps/Support

Assassin who will work as a Melee Dps

and Wizard who will be CC/DPS

all normal spells will have 10 ranks and ultimate 3
the mobs will drop weapons, equipment and much more
the map will have 5 bosses. i got 2 names already "Slave Keeper Brok" will be the first boss and he is placed inside a room with around 10-15 creeps and the next boss is "Grol the smith" who will have 2 bodyguards..

still planning on how this will turn out.. it will first be done in the mid/end of august.. beacuse i am going on vacation
Battle.net name "Nesteadk" northrend

Give me some comments on your thougths

Last edited:
Level 9
Really should change the thread name... it's quite generic. Make it something like 'Fel orc dungeon crawl' and people will read it much more.

Anyway what you have sounds like warchasers, which is a great map. If you haven't played it, do, and see if you would make your map like that (it's made by blizzard). Your classes are well thought out, and if you need help with triggers either pm me or you can always request help in the Scripts/JASS areas of the forum.

Good luck with the map, and congratulations on posting a good amount of information also. Screenshots will be a must as soon as you have some.

EDIT: Oh, and be patient. Sometimes threads won't get their first comment for a week or two, trust me it's happened to me plenty of times. Hopefully now that you have another user commenting others will follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.