• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

favorite invoker combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

hi guys.

i am just wanna ask the community people who plays dota. do you like using invoker? for me, i really like this hero due to it's complexity and it's flexibility. it's just really fun when i play invoker.

and if you do like using invoker, what is your favourite combo skills? for me, i usually rush myself an eul scepter as soon as possible. and then, i can solo kill people with this combo :

- first, prepare sun strike and chaos meteor. make sure ur ulti is not cooldown when you set this two skills

- second, find an enemy hero.

- third, if the opponent doens'nt have any company within him. use eul to him

- fourth, count the time to set a sunstirke so it will hit him after the enemy landed on the ground.

- fifth, use chaos meteor after the enemy landed into the ground.

- and lastly, use invoke to set deafening blast skill. and use it to hit your enemies to push it on the direction where the chaos meteor goes.

and that's it. my favorite combo. so what's yours? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
I played with an Invoker a few days back that had the best combo I've ever seen.

It was:
Use Ghostwalk, watch people fight.
Then after the fight is over, use tornado or meteor if you feel like it.

Level 10
You should be doing combos based on who you vs.

if your vsing mana hungry heros, ofc emp + tornado is the way to go

if seen so many invokers fail because they just go for a dps meteor build vs the worst lineup and its quite horrible to watch

Level 9
Really depends on the situation. The standard Euls combo works wonder on pub matches. I personally go for Rod of Atos. Extremely useful for teamfights, gives you the much needed bulk that you require as well, especially since you're going for an Exort heavy build. If your target doesn't have any instant escaping abilities such as Blink, can still pull off the SS + Meteor + Blast combo. On top of that, the recent change on Atos allows you to hit uphill and makes it a counter against heroes with evasion.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

mask of madness + cold snap + alacrity and a DD rune if possible. keep attacking from a distance. let tank like axe absorb damage or u can too if u silence with an item. own the game like a boss (like I do) :p

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.