• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just wondering – why the popularity boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Why's this game risen on Twitch? It used to be lower than WoW and SC, now at the time I look at it, it's above 'em.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Guess that's that, but it's sill pretty amazing, atm it's higher than hearthstone (16,850 vs 11,214). Actually I pre-ordered RoS, I just wanna kick malthael's ass asap.

Level 16
Actually, the new patch is interesting.

I love what they did with the Items now, its more balanced and fun.

Nightmare mode is not 1 hit kill and impossible anymore. (And is actually playable in hardcore mode)

Without auction house, no more Pay to win situations.

Well, generally, they fix their mistakes!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I find a lot of the costs are a bit too higher and stuff still is a bit too random. It seems the only boots I get are Boj Anglers (3 pairs at level 70, no other 70 boot next to a blackthorn which I gambled). As for the Shields and things, they have so many random properties I will never get what I want.

They should allow the mystic re-roll cost to deflate over time. You should also be able to re-roll other properties at higher cost (second property costs twice as much etc). Finally it would be nice if one could re-roll non-magic properties like block chance, armor etc. Maybe the blacksmith should do this?

It is fun, but I still get tired of it after a few hours here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.