• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you think Diablo III be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Tell me what you think it will be like?
Good :thumbs_up:
Or bad :thumbs_down:

This video is going to show you some game play in
diablo. Made by Blizzard Played by Blizzard
and the demo is shown by Blizzard, well i
think that should do it for now.

Last edited:
Level 11
Isn't this question for the Diablo III section? Or in one of the already-made topics about Diablo there even?

Anyways, ontopic, I would say that I wouldn't get my expectations too high. But it's Blizzard, so I don't expect something dumb. So, I guess we can just wait and see.

Level 4
Well you have seen the Demo havent you they say it is smooth, any way tgis is blizzard you are talking about one of the the TOP game makers ever so it better be lol.

The graphics are good and the fact you can destory the enviromen \=)

Level 4
They wont want people to start cutting there wrists do they now. Hmm it be cool lol i guess you can ask Rally about it but he will say why then you will tell him your reason and at the end we all know you wont win lol.

Level 13
Pretty similar to Diablo II. So in other words addicting but it will wear off at some point.

This is just my opinnion, of course.

Level 7
Diablo 3 will most likely feel like a mmo from aerial view. Thats what the first two felt like to me anyways. And from the looks of the gameplay video Blizzard released I can tell you there will be some fun times in battle.net just messing with the environment!(lol). Lets just hope it comes out Early to middle next year(Please god? Please!?).

Status
Not open for further replies.