[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Hosted Projects > The Hive Workshop Hosted Forums > Darkwind RPG - A Heros Tale

Darkwind RPG - A Heros Tale Darkwind RPG - A Hero's Tale Darkwind RPG will be a huge RPG that supports singleplayer as well as multiplayer. The aim of this project is to reach the limits of things that can be done with the WC3 engine and lift the rpgfeeling to a new never reached level. It will drag the player into a warforged interactive world where he will have to choose his way.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered User syltman
nitpicker

syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldendemon View Post
yeah he works good for me :>
im happy to be allowed to work with this awesome shit x)
You're the terrainer I guess?

Oh and yes you should be happy
Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered User Vengeancekael
Engrish

Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2103)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2103)Vengeancekael has a reputation beyond repute (2103)
Merit Badge: Level 1: Community's Excellence: Reflects ideal social skills and a bonding power that would bring peace even among the Horde and the Alliance. Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2012 
Really cool^^
good luck:)
Vengeancekael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered User Goldendemon
aka Vitoisimba

Goldendemon is on a distinguished road (84)Goldendemon is on a distinguished road (84)
yeah its me x)
Goldendemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User Thyrael
The Dark Side

Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)
Here you can see a small ingame preview of the new human male NPC/Hero model. You can see the 3 stands, stand stealth, walk stealth, walk, walk fast, stand ready and the 4 attackanimations. Further a small system I wrote that uses both arms for attacking. That system will choose the correct animations if wearing different weapons.

YouTube Movie

| Follow us |
Thyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered User syltman
nitpicker

syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)syltman has a spectacular aura about (136)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrael View Post
Here you can see a small ingame preview of the new human male NPC/Hero model. You can see the 3 stands, stand stealth, walk stealth, walk, walk fast, stand ready and the 4 attackanimations. Further a small system I wrote that uses both arms for attacking. That system will choose the correct animations if wearing different weapons.

YouTube Movie

Seriously cool!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User I)eadnerzhul
The Стрелок

I)eadnerzhul is on a distinguished road (60)I)eadnerzhul is on a distinguished road (60)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrael View Post

YouTube Movie
Awesome. I think the hand to hand attack animations should be sped up slightly, though. But otherwise? Awesome.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered User Vercas
Still surprisingly alive.

Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)
Stunning!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User olyvian
User

olyvian has little to show at this moment (23)olyvian has little to show at this moment (23)olyvian has little to show at this moment (23)
your new videos and you work is completley awesome, keep up (Y)
Old 09-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered User Thyrael
The Dark Side

Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)Thyrael is just really nice (286)
And another preview of some animations. This time I show you the attackanimations for fistweapons. Further you can see the kick, doublestrike(fistweapon) and combostrike(fistweapon) animations. The combostrike can be upgraded with a knockback via the talenttree. And don't mind he not reaches his target while combostriking. Due to the fact you see your hero from behind most time it won't be noticable.

YouTube Movie

| Follow us |
Old 09-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered User Vercas
Still surprisingly alive.

Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)
20.00 or 30.00 less range on the attack could fix this.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered User Thyrael
The Dark Side

Another day, another preview. Today the attackanimations for onehanded swords,axes and maces(dual wield or onehanded). For eyecandy I added some attached weapons. This will be the last preview of this kind for now cause I not want to show everything before the game is released^^ But I can tell you, that almost every kind of weapon comes along with a unique attackstyle.

YouTube Movie

| Follow us |
Old 10-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered User Handycombinder
Not here much

Handycombinder has little to show at this moment (32)Handycombinder has little to show at this moment (32)Handycombinder has little to show at this moment (32)Handycombinder has little to show at this moment (32)
lol, you can use lightsabers? :D
Old 11-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered User Revolve
You better watch it

Revolve has a spectacular aura about (126)Revolve has a spectacular aura about (126)Revolve has a spectacular aura about (126)Revolve has a spectacular aura about (126)
Wow. Never noticed how ambicous this project is. It looks awsome, from the previews that is, in quality. I love the talent tree and action bar :)

I really hope you keep the motivation up on this project, really, can be something unique :)
Should you need anything related to story-writing or lore-building, I'm here :)
Revolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered User X-OMG-X
Amira Tower Defence

X-OMG-X is a jewel in the rough (240)X-OMG-X is a jewel in the rough (240)X-OMG-X is a jewel in the rough (240)X-OMG-X is a jewel in the rough (240)
Damn this is so freakin awesome. I love the action bar and talents bar.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:00 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered User Forgotten_Warlord
Titans of Archia

Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)Forgotten_Warlord is a glorious beacon of light (429)
wow, how did you make him pull out the sword when he attacks?