• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #16 THEME DECISION

Which theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
The exception being that in this case the next step is making a poll and battle it out for which theme to go for. My eyes are on you fladdermasken, if they ever wasn't.
I went ahead and picked the most befitting themes from the other thread and tailored it into a poll. IT WAS LIKE MAGIC.

You know the drill people.

Theme explanation:

Western - depict a scene from the wild west, i.e. open planes, deserts, tumble weeds etc.
Elemental - depict a scene with an element as a prime theme, e.g. earth, fire, water, air, etc.
Happy happy - depict a bright and happy scene with vibrant colors, pansy fairies, you name it
Black & White - double terrain; one light, one dark
Uncharted Land - depict a landscape/whatever that has never been touched by man, i.e. nature in its purest form
Fairytale - depict a scene from a classic fairytale or folklore
Hermit - depict a house/tent/hut/whatever isolated from the rest of the world
Cathedrals/Castles - depict a scene with its primary theme being a cathedral/castle in any shape or form
Historic Events - depict and recreate something cool from history e.g. battle of waterloo or one of those Napoleonic paintings
The Human Mind - depicts how you think the human mind "works" in a graphic representation
Desolation - depict a barren/lifeless scene

Historic events are a thing of the past (pun intended)
I'd prefer to create something original than recreate something (even if we had to recreate it in our own fashion)
I'm not one for elemental either but I'd prefer that to historic if I'm honest.

I support this one , another point for historical.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

If you are to pick desolation, I'm in. In fact I've already finished:
asdf.jpg

Level 7
So less voters compared to those "active users". More voters could separate the needed/wanted genre by a landslide while with limited voters it seems almost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.