• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #9: Theme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
CLEAR!
article-0-1B116BE4000005DC-161_634x371.jpg

Someone wanna get this show on the road?
I've tried to revive this contest before, but now, as a moderator, I actually have the power to do so, if someone is interested. :)

@Wardota2 Gamer

Level 14
Hey guys can we make the Short Story Contest #9 alive??!! again lets start it with all of us be the judges...

Hey guys can we make the Short Story Contest #9 alive??!! again lets start it with all of us be the judges...

CLEAR!
article-0-1B116BE4000005DC-161_634x371.jpg

Someone wanna get this show on the road?
I've tried to revive this contest before, but now, as a moderator, I actually have the power to do so, if someone is interested. :)

@Wardota2 Gamer
Ohh oh oh I do Im interested mememememe me!!!!!I want to be the judge

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
So if more theme's are allowed I can think of a Distopic world, where the author should create their own distopic world which can be a one nation world or a forest tribe under a dictatorship control.

I love writing scenarios (whether I am good or not i dont really care :p ) I might try my chance in this contest, if I cant find time I'll have some reading to be read anyways :3 win win situation

Level 24
It's a sad reality, but even though a few people were really enthusiastic about this contest there just weren't enough interest to get it going, I hope that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.