[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Town Hall > The Arena > Contest Archive

Contest Archive All successfully completed contests are archived in this forum.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #76 (permalink)
Registered User newbchu
User

newbchu has little to show at this moment (17)newbchu has little to show at this moment (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurot View Post
Well here's what I have so far, gentlemen.
Skyrim!

Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered User RiotZ
Thick As A Brick

RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xorkatoss View Post
well obviously they started a fire so they can cook a human;) isn't he visible?

you could give them a try;D

wow, very good terrain!!

EDIT:
I just finished expanding my murloc village...probably my final entry unless i think of something else to add...

Murloc Village Remake 3:(current entry)
Attachment 111746
Murloc Village Remake 2:(before expanding the village)
Attachment 111745
well, ver 2 is just for comparing it with ver 3, feedback is always appreciated!!

EDIT 2:
hmm...i was wondering, how come besides me and Azurot nobody else showed their current progress and ask for feedback or smth?
maybe they already know what they are aiming for and w8 until the final days to submit their entries?
I actually really like this... Good job.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered User xorkatoss
woot just reached 400 rep

xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiotZx View Post
I actually really like this... Good job.
thnx!!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #79 (permalink)
Registered User eubz
just that...

eubz has a brilliant future (1262)eubz has a brilliant future (1262)eubz has a brilliant future (1262)eubz has a brilliant future (1262)
xorkatoss, This is really a peaceful place but some kind of aggressive murlocks are inhabiting. The environment seems cold.
xorkatoss' image
Quote:
Originally Posted by xorkatoss
Old 03-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #80 (permalink)
Registered User TheWhiteWolf
Geralt of Rivia

TheWhiteWolf is just really nice (343)TheWhiteWolf is just really nice (343)TheWhiteWolf is just really nice (343)
i have a very good idea about something i could make. unfortunately, it will take me at least few hours only to start making it, and i am currently sick. so, if i post my idea (textually) here, will i have something like copyright over it? i mean, will i be able to complain to the judges if someone steals my idea?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #81 (permalink)
Registered User fladdermasken
Santa Claus Machine

fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)
Terraining Contest #13: Shi'luan Hydro-powered Institute of Technology - A testimone to the prime of the shi'li culture. My ability to title my terrains is soooooooo nonexistent. (Terraining Contest thirteenth edition) Terraining Contest #11 - Winner: Battlefields 
I seriously doubt people would just snatch your idea off the table when you're not watching. But no, you don't reserve any legal rights to it.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #82 (permalink)
Registered User RiotZ
Thick As A Brick

RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)RiotZ is just really nice (367)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eubz View Post
xorkatoss, This is really a peaceful place but some kind of aggressive murlocks are inhabiting. The environment seems cold.
I agree. Fog tint should be green, blue is best for cold environments.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #83 (permalink)

xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)xorkatoss is a glorious beacon of light (420)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiotZx View Post
I agree. Fog tint should be green, blue is best for cold environments.
well i mostly used blue fog tint bcz i wanted to make it look like it's night, but if you didn't notice it's raining, so that means it is a little cold;D (using common sense, there can't be hot weather and raining at the same time, so raining = cold)
Quote:
aggressive murlocs? where? o.o
Old 03-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #84 (permalink)
Registered User fladdermasken
Santa Claus Machine

fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)fladdermasken has a brilliant future (1438)
Terraining Contest #13: Shi'luan Hydro-powered Institute of Technology - A testimone to the prime of the shi'li culture. My ability to title my terrains is soooooooo nonexistent. (Terraining Contest thirteenth edition) Terraining Contest #11 - Winner: Battlefields 
Quote:
(using common sense, there can't be hot weather and raining at the same time)
Of course it can. Anything spring to mind? You know, this part might even be a hint.

Warm temperatures is partially what causes evaporation and condensation to begin with. The temperature might drop slightly, but it's mostly just a growth in humidity.
Hell, why do you think rain forests are situated near the equator?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #85 (permalink)
Registered User Oziris
Everwood ORPG

Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)Oziris is a glorious beacon of light (565)
Here is my new entry. :3
Attached Thumbnails
entry-1.jpg  
Old 03-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered User xDeathKnightx
Im your Nightmare!

xDeathKnightx is a jewel in the rough (198)xDeathKnightx is a jewel in the rough (198)
Wow, so many outstanding Entries.. just wish i still had the time i used to have, to take part in this event. Good luck to all you guys who are taking part :)
Old 03-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #87 (permalink)
Registered User stonneash
MH:WC3 Project ******

stonneash is just really nice (285)stonneash is just really nice (285)stonneash is just really nice (285)stonneash is just really nice (285)stonneash is just really nice (285)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris View Post
Here is my new entry. :3
what type is it??
Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeathKnightx View Post
Wow, so many outstanding Entries.. just wish i still had the time i used to have, to take part in this event. Good luck to all you guys who are taking part :)
by "so many entries" are you referring to the 3 entries? xD
too bad you don't have the time to participate in the contest;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fladdermasken View Post
Warm temperatures is partially what causes evaporation and condensation to begin with. The temperature might drop slightly, but it's mostly just a growth in humidity.
Hell, why do you think rain forests are situated near the equator?
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?:D

Quote:
sry for late answer, i sort of missed you comment...
anyway, by using blue fog tint i tried to make it look like it's night...i really don't know what color to use=/
Old 03-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #89 (permalink)
Registered User L2love
Champagne My Dear Sir!!

L2love is a jewel in the rough (150)
This is what I got so far.
Attached Thumbnails
wc3scrnshot_030812_140813_01.jpg  
Old 03-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #90 (permalink)
Registered User RiotZ
Thick As A Brick

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2love View Post
This is what I got so far.
Reminds me so much of LOTR or Warhammer, best entry yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorkatoss View Post
well i mostly used blue fog tint bcz i wanted to make it look like it's night, but if you didn't notice it's raining, so that means it is a little cold;D (using common sense, there can't be hot weather and raining at the same time, so raining = cold)

aggressive murlocs? where? o.o
Excuse my language but here I go anyway, it rains in the rain forests all the time, that's why they're called rain forests for fuck's sake. xD

I still say tint should be green... It looks way too cold to be in the tropics.

Someone please give me a race to do, because humans are way too dull for me, quickly though, I'm running out of time.