• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wallpapers (Graphical Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello to everyone who visits this thread. Here I will be posting various wallpapers that I make in PS CS5. I would like to see your comments wether you like them or dislike, but in those please include why as well. If you decide to use it as a wallpaper for your desktop please tell me as well, gives me hope you know :goblin_yeah:

If you want a .psd file of any of the wallpapers, please tell me, and I can attach it in the later posts. Also I think Im missing 2 or 3 .psd files since my friend clicked the "finish installation" button and the whole of "My Documents" folder got cleaned.

Attachments

• Dragon Mix.png
    Dragon Mix.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,518
  • Shatter Hope.png
    Shatter Hope.png
    896.5 KB · Views: 296
  • Too Boring.png
    Too Boring.png
    871.9 KB · Views: 398
  • Crimson Butterfly[white].png
    Crimson Butterfly[white].png
    896 KB · Views: 2,889
  • Butterfly.png
    Butterfly.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,979
  • Downfall of life.png
    Downfall of life.png
    969.8 KB · Views: 300
  • Heart.png
    Heart.png
    695.4 KB · Views: 311
  • jacq.png
    jacq.png
    731.3 KB · Views: 309
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 261
  • euphoria_of_chaos_by_04gusigo-d32373z.png
    euphoria_of_chaos_by_04gusigo-d32373z.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 593
  • molten_by_04gusigo-d3232t6.png
    molten_by_04gusigo-d3232t6.png
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 820
Level 5
Thanks guys. If you want a particular colour wallpaper, please name the colour/colours and I will try to stitch something for you :) but don't ask me like: "can you make a futuristic city with a nuckear bomb blasting" .. I can't do digital drawings you know ^^

Level 5
Here is my new wallpaper + a colour changed version for Skycraft. Although I wasn't making this wallpaper for Skycraft, but since the orange colour was present, I thought I could adjust the background to blue. Anyway here they are: :goblin_yeah:

Btw the version for Skycraft has a bigger file size :goblin_jawdrop:

Attachments

• FIreHeart2.png
    FIreHeart2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 231
  • FIreHeart.png
    FIreHeart.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 933
Level 17
I really like what you did :)
The only problem is that the 'Love' idea seems to go a bit wayward for me - but it's cool.
^^

Level 5
DPost O_0 > sorry xD
Anyway here are the two new ones I made.. and sorry for making them love related lol next ones are going to be different xD

Attachments

• vivid heartf.png
    vivid heartf.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,944
  • For Love You.png
    For Love You.png
    723 KB · Views: 916
Level 5
Yes, I do requests ^^ but I can't promise that anything good comes out :D

Anyway, I've attached 3 psd files. The original Purple Dragon, the mixed purple dragon and the one that I've mixed it from. Sorry, the layers are a bit messy xD

P.s. lmao.. but the mixed dragon can't be uploaded here as psd as the file is 3 mbs bigger than the upload limit :/ So I zipped it.

Attachments

• PurpeDragon.psd
    10 MB · Views: 92
  • Too Boring.psd
    6.9 MB · Views: 116
  • Dragon Mix.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 98
Level 12
Thanks for the psd. +rep.

btw, i was thinking if you can make a wallpaper with red,black, and white as main colors for my website(still in progress though). and a SoZaI Games text in the middle with a logo, perhaps SG?:eekani: to make it simple, it should look like the purple dragon layout, logo in middle, text on the logo's btm. Hope you can do it. Surprise me. :wink:

Level 5
Well thanks..
Anyway, here's another wallpaper, and sorry to those that aren't into the love topic :/

Attachments

• DarkHeart.png
    DarkHeart.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 8,649
  • ChoiceIsYours.png
    ChoiceIsYours.png
    683.4 KB · Views: 226
  • AbitOfChaos2.png
    AbitOfChaos2.png
    674.6 KB · Views: 299
  • AbitOfChaos.png
    AbitOfChaos.png