• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SoC fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

made just for practicing.

result from practicing in photshop about 2 or 3 weeks.
it's a fan art for scars of conflict project, i hope you like it. :)

238226-albums7826-picture101255.jpg

238226-albums7826-picture101256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Hey I actually really like the second one.The facial expression, partially hidden by the hood's darkness, glowing red eyes underneath, standing and looking RIGHT at the viewer, fire all around him, like Bael (from Diablo II). It's kinda epic. Of course when we take in other aspects like the fact that it's not a professional drawing that is pushed back.. but I try to see past that. And what do I see? A good art. It's very important to me that an art is great in the mind even before it is put into a canvas. And when better design ideas are developed this could become an even better piece in your mind. But then of course technical skills are always a thing to set us back right?..

Status
Not open for further replies.