• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moose Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I know it is moose :cgrin: But mooses sounds cool. Meese is correct as well, although it sounds the lamest of all 3 options (even if one is wrong).

I wouldn't consider it a real word if google's own definition for it is "chiefly humorous" :p
Capture.PNG

Nononono gates are not okay :cgrin: This thread is only for moose right? You said it yourself. So we need more mussssssss

My avatar is black/white ;D I will start drawing sketches for another moose avatar when my unreliable friend brings his tablet to me >:)

Level 28
In Urban Dictionary we trust.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meese

But seriously, Meese is kinda correct. Sure, moose is more correct and I used to defend moose as plural a lot back in the days and tell people meese is lame (which it is) and that mooses is wrong. But come to think of it, so often have I been in situations where you don't know whether people are talking about one moose or more that I'm inclined to using mooses. It does sound cool.. not as cool as moose but it is understandable, at least. Aaaaaaaaaanyways, that went to off-topic, so if you're going to reply with something, how about we switch to VMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.