• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yo everyone!
I'm not sure what will the forum mods say about this, but from my point of view it is perfectly reasonable...:con:
Anyway, I'm looking for people that draw different fan art for Warcraft III (or if you are able to draw fan art for any other game). I need such people, so that I can request their permission to use their creations, in order to post it on my games portal website.

If you let me use your artwork:

• Please archive it all and maybe attach it here or host it on some server like rapidshare.
  • It's better for you that you add a signature to all of your drawings.
  • :fp: I will give you +rep.
  • If you don't, you will have to wait for a day or say until I add a feature to my site for a better management of images.
  • Image formats: png, jpg, gif.
  • File sizes: unlimited, but no more than 2mb per image preferred. :grin:
  • Dimensions: unlimited. :thumbs_up:
  • Sorry, but any shabby work done in 5 minutes in the toilet will not be used.:eekani:
  • Sorry again, but I do not posses as of yet anything that I could give you in return for your images, only the fact that your work might get some people's attentions, comments and ratings. :hohum:
Thank you all!

Level 11
will something like this work? i will try to color it after i got it scaned at my friends house, or maybe color this, I screwed up his forehead its too small, so i might even draw new one or fix this. tell me what you think.

Attachments

• demon.jpg
    demon.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 166
Level 11
whats wrong with nose, i fixed forehead and enlarged ear, there are no eyeballs because thats my concept there are lot of creatures without eyeballs (well at least in games) do you like it now?

edit: fixed the left horn a bit

Attachments

• demon 2.jpg
    demon 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Meh, you may use this if interesting;

Huntress.png

Not giving any general permission to use my art, and the signature must of course remain on the piece. Only permission to show it, not edit. If you'd be interested in further pieces, you may contact me and we can discuss that in private. I'm not a mass-producing artist so don't get your hopes up. :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Sorry, but I cannot see the image(partly cause of my internet :S) so can you please attach it here? And almost every artwork is accepted :)

>>> I will never edit your images :p

Oh, here you go.

Attachments

• Huntress.png
    Huntress.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 102
Level 5
I take this as a granted permission to post your work on my site? (if so, you will need to wait a bit until I update the site's script.)

P.S. Please don't use imageshack or any image hosting site, please attach it here. My internet provider has blocked all of that crap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.