• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazzo's avatar drawing and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello to all hivelings,this is concept art and my avatars drawed using tablet pc or mouse, enjoy!

Gaias son:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Horror:

Flesh bringuer:

Smoke smile:

Sand leviathan:

Arch-evil:

Well enjoy my fisr attempting at digital drawing :) comments are welcome thanks!
-Kazzo-

I made hands and body. Looks hairy for sure ^^

Attachments

• SonOfGaia.jpg
    SonOfGaia.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 259
Long time after first wip... but here is an other one, not much time of work, but it turning out all nicer. If you wander "what is that blue and white light on his back?", I can explain: it is the light reflection from an other source that will be wierd fruits and environment of forest. He will be staring on a tree.

Attachments

• SonOfGaia.jpg
    SonOfGaia.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 390
Level 48
NFWar, those light reflections of yours always look like plastic. :/
Which makes it look terrible and ruin the whole 'awesome' feeling.

Kazzo, your drawings are all very 'messy' so to speak, it's hard to understand what the hell is going on on the image. Try to first draw a defined shape, then detail it and finally color it.

Status
Not open for further replies.