• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Who needs windows 10? it's just some OS to make your computer memory bigger and thicker.. I even deleted the installation files for that damn windows 10. *Rofl*

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
When I upgrade to Windows 10, this is the feature I will enjoy the most:
21547_large_Win_8_C_and_P_Details.png

Roland

R

Roland

Yeah I think he's right, Windows 10 is more complex and advance when it comes to information, thus it's more efficient for pros. :p

Level 15
windows 7 povides more information like transfer speed.

That snippet he posted does show the transfer speed. Not sure what you're going on about. :/

As for the linux statement. Look, I use linux on my laptop, I use linux every single day at my job, and I constantly work on different distros, including debian 7/8, centos 6/7, Ubuntu server 12.04/14.04, openSUSE and more.

But, as much as I love linux and what it brings to the table (I miss having a UNIX based terminal every time I hop on a windows machine), it will never gain any ground as a desktop OS, at least in its current form. Windows is here to stay, and Mac OS X is the closest we will get to any cousin, relative, whatever of linux being widely accepted (my work just gave me a new macbook air, and I absolutely love it).

Status
Not open for further replies.