• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Troubleshoot a Wacom Tablet (CTH-661/S1) Wacom Fun & Touch/Wacom Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

HOW TO FIX A WACOM BAMBOO TABLET DRIVER

[This is my old thread from a website that I'm also banned there. I'm bored so I decided to put an effort to this tutorial c:]

In this tutorial, This will guide for all Designers around the Internet on how to repair the driver of the Wacom Bamboo, Actually, I bought this only for ₱300 but it has missing parts, The driver CD and the Pen, So I bought the stylus for God damn ₱2,000 Philippine Pesos on a Computer store.

Wanna know what happens if the driver is not running?
-Lacks Pen pressure and Stylus responsiveness
-Your Express keys will revert to it's factory settings
-Settings are messed up

First of all, These problems pop up when you Damn shut down your computer in an Improper way, And this appeared when the windows 7 Opened. It also happens when the driver's software is malfunctioning.
Screenshot_0.png Screenshot_1.png
Now, once you've opened the Application so called "Wacom Preferences" This also appears.

Step 2: If you have any saved tablet preference files on your computer, select any of your backup files. Example is shown below.
Screenshot_3.png
3: Hit "Replace" Then wait for it to apply, There's a pop-up that it shows to be "Successfully Restored"
Screenshot_4.png
Then Lastly,
Screenshot_5.png
By reading this tutorial you won't have a problem solving this driver malfunction, But if this malfunction persist, You should download the official driver of it (can be located on wacom's support page)

Anyway. Hope this tutorial will be useful to all Rookie artists like me.

EDIT: Added attachments as Ralle requested. & Replace external linked images to attachments Damn you ralle, You're afraid of external sites? Dayum chicken.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Its up to u u can even edit my thread i allow u edit this :D

Roland

R

Roland

10-13-2015 - 04:04 AM: Attached images from the thread and replacing hidden tags with attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.