• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Topic

Level 3
Show 4 ss

1 ss is im invisible and scorpion has take spike dmg

2 ss hes lose 5 hp

3 ss hes throw away because im invisible and hes take again dmg

4 ss hes lose 3 hp from spike dmg

Attachments

• Bug1.jpg
    Bug1.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 143
  • bug2.jpg
    bug2.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 136
  • bug3.jpg
    bug3.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 125
  • bug4.jpg
    bug4.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 162
Level 3
Chapter 3: 1.i cannot use esper , vs epic boss xD i dont know if its is bug..
2. Ss default skill icon
Bug1.jpg

chapter 5: 1. 26/25 flowers,2. 12/8 miniboss, 3. Rock golems cannot ressurect and with rock heart,
4. sometimes i going to teleport px. im dragon inn and i go the hill,
i stay the same place the dragon inn

bug2.jpg

Global bug1: Giga ring if i kill unit with it i dont take gold
Global bug2: Lucky Dice give 29% gold and exp into to 30% gold and exp

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
New Bugs!!!

global bug: u cant use frost esper
global bug: u cant use fire esper
global bug: Mana scroll its useless no works
global bug: skull of chaos toolpin type item bug "Quality: |c00ff"

Chapter 6:1. 23/11 miniboss 2. 5/6 main quests is 5 no 6 =)

Global bug: Element stone and soul orb they are 1/2 exculibur but
no stack to make exculibur so failed synthesize

Global bug: Ultimate sacrifice deals damage himself and no the enemies (Ultimate Sacrifice= Suisade)

ps: i find 30 bugs lol :D :D and im continue to find xD

Edit: global bug: Aerial shoes synthesize, its say need 1 lesser magic ball and has take me 3 lesser :(

global bug: jewel of health passive has no work =)

Last edited:
Level 3
New Bugs again :D !!!

Chapter 4: 1. if i give the sword , hes not ask me what reward i take
2. mutant has no revive

global bug: lighiting esper cannot use

Global bug: dmg system not work in bosses and golems

Chapter 5: the boss give 0 gold

Chapter 6:1. invisible lich in quest,
2. if i hit 1 enemy they come enemy from 2500-3000 range far away
3. optinional quest is 6.. 0/4 say
4. if i kill the elite boss.. the elite boss song still hear it

global bug(EPIC): If i use the power heal (every level hs give me 250hp) and i get polymorph
i throw out books manual of heals -250 and i have permanent the hp to take
from power heal, (so i have 2 lvl my skill 2 manual of health i have 5 lvl
5 manual of health) .. look and ss

WC3_Scrn_Shot_110914_203025_02.jpg

global bug(EDIT): I find what make the spike dmg, is the combat skill (Magic aura) look it

i find over 44 bugs :) and im continue to find :)

Level 3
What bug does this relate?

Global bug: Fradz and galeoth.. im going invisible and i do damage from nothing like spike damage and i throw away the monsters and im still invisible xD

-

Show 4 ss

1 ss is im invisible and scorpion has take spike dmg

2 ss hes lose 5 hp

3 ss hes throw away because im invisible and hes take again dmg

4 ss hes lose 3 hp from spike dmg

so i find the problem from unknown damage and the problem is the "Combat king - magic aura skill"

What ability here?

Crystal plane

anyway i find new bugs and again :D

Chapter 6: i go the teal door and is say me it needed yellow key :D

chapter_6.jpg

Chapter 7:1. Medal of valor in gladiator shop have wrong stats..
2. i destroy some portal and still respawn shadow demon from nothing..
3. siluze hes not send me the death line ..
4. siluze spell death bolt not moving..
5. i can kill tharo...
6. the esper main quest not avanable if u going to him..
7. optinional quest some of them has no number them...
8. siluze epic boss if u kill him ur not completed the quest..
9. main quest its 3 and it said 0/2

Chapter 1,7.. ss bug

that bug its only 1 chapter and 7 chapter.. i see the books in 1/3 page

bug.jpg

Chapter 8.1. death spike from passive has going to equip =)...
2. tidehunter give double money
3. if i go to bandit and see the cinematic the fratz troll song still
hear it

global bug: some time if i lose the shield ( frost armature or electro shell) i instant die

Level 37
7. optinional quest some of them has no number them...
What do you mean?

3. if i go to bandit and see the cinematic the fratz troll song still
When did you start to hear his song?

global bug: some time if i lose the shield ( frost armature or electro shell) i instant die
Because then you have so low health?

Level 3

im not good to speak english :D so i give ss

bug1.jpg

7. optinional quest some of them has no Count them...

i done all optinional quests and main and puzzles (minigames) and just has not count them

bug5.jpg

New bug lol:

bug3.jpg

3. if i go to bandit and see the cinematic the fratz troll song still hear it

i see the cinematic so play the fratz music.. i finish the cinematic ... i fight with bandits and i still hear the fratz music for everywhere im going...so if im going to troll place the music has going back to normal :D

Because then you have so low health?

with phodom i have 17000 + magic registance 30% how can i instant die :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Bugs :)

Global bug: the improved animal set say E+ 220

Global bug: Excaliber

bug4.jpg

Chapter 9: behemoth shockwaves make 0 dmg
2. brawn golems give 0 gold
3. i can use diamante and take his items

bug10.jpg

4. the adverture have mirana voice

5. uppor say hes want 1 lesser magic ball ... but the task said you want to give 1 greader magic ball

bug11.jpg

bug_121.jpg

anyway i give him 1 lesser magic ball

6. phodom fly!!!!
im_fly.jpg

fighting in the air

fightinginair.jpg

7. the dragon is immortal u cant kill him :D 20000 hp regen/s xD i lose him 100000 dmg but if hes do the wave hes heal all hp i fight him in 1 hour
and why i have 16 Lifes :p

Last edited:
Level 37
3. if i go to bandit and see the cinematic the fratz troll song still hear iti see the cinematic so play the fratz music.. i finish the cinematic ... i fight with bandits and i still hear the fratz music for everywhere im going...so if im going to troll place the music has going back to normal :D
But what cinematic started the song?

with phodom i have 17000 + magic registance 30% how can i instant die :D

You have to find out if it's frost armature or electro shield that gives bug so I can fix it.

Level 3
But what cinematic started the song?

You have to find out if it's frost armature or electro shield that gives bug so I can fix it.

if im going to the bandits that cinematic is bugged
______

...the frost armature im not sure when make the bug because i didnt use it much times..the bug has show the time where the shield damage done going to
- and show 500 numbers in 1 sec (px:450, 367, 300, 254 ,200 ,140 , 76, 32,
1, -45, -160, -300, -680, -800 , -1259) in 1 sec ..that time i die instant

Level 5
i dont know if its a bug but i think ground zero ( the spell which deals DoT after initial explosion ) damage didn't scaled correctly
The initial explosion deals damage but the after effect almost deal no dmg like only 5 hp damage

Level 3
7. the dragon is immortal u cant kill him :D 20000 hp regen/s xD i lose him 100000 dmg but if hes do the wave hes heal all hp i fight him in 1 hour
and why i have 16 Lifes :p

i said the is immortal , but i find the way and i kill him :D anyway hes have 10000hp/regen/s

Level 5
found again some bug i think
flash strike said it have 10 sec cooldown but it have longer cooldown than thunder which have 12 second cooldown

Level 37
Yurgimar is remade in the next version. So no problem here.

i dont know if its a bug but i think ground zero ( the spell which deals DoT after initial explosion ) damage didn't scaled correctly
The initial explosion deals damage but the after effect almost deal no dmg like only 5 hp damage

Are you sure? I checked the code and should work. Actually at the moment it deals more than it should (40%).

found again some bug i think
flash strike said it have 10 sec cooldown but it have longer cooldown than thunder which have 12 second cooldown

Yes, fixed.

Level 5
yea i sure about the ground zero thingy it deals no next damage

next bug medal of friendship effect and the description didnt match it increase 500 hp instead of mana

night and day didnt give the 10th attack any dmg or maybe my attack speed too slow
I tried to hit some mobs and count to 10 and the dmg dealed still the same

Level 37
yea i sure about the ground zero thingy it deals no next damage

next bug medal of friendship effect and the description didnt match it increase 500 hp instead of mana

night and day didnt give the 10th attack any dmg or maybe my attack speed too slow
I tried to hit some mobs and count to 10 and the dmg dealed still the same

Maybe fixed.

there is a zyl orb at galeoth cage

Not bug.

explode rate minigame didnt jump every 15 seconds so its kinda easy i think

Fixed.

Latest unofficial version here: http://tcocampaign.com/index.php?topic=1510.msg14046#new

Level 3
i can't find omega helmet
i steal from siluze and gain zelmet thing
zyl orb dropped in chapter 9 sometimes bugged and make it dissapear

u had and magic orb in slots? Magic orbs (any lvl) + 2lvl zyl orb = 10 lvl Magic orb and Magic orb + 3lvl zyl orb = dissapear xD

Level 2
Spell Book bug

new player...i didnt find this bug in the forum .. there is no spell in the spell book. waas playing beta 1.9r all find chpter 6 done .. the downloaded version 2.0a.. choose chapter 7 form campaign menu.. no spell ..so use give up and play again chapter 1,2,3 i obtain them as usual then chapter 4 no spell in book again.. so start a fresh game campaign in v 2.0a still same no spell in spell book at chapter 4.. try buying upgrade of spell tells spell does not exists.

Level 5
I played chosen ones 2.0a

you should check the general's badge starting items for galeoth
I have about 70 charge so it should give 3 armor

I unequip the badge but galeoth still have the bonus armor and damage.
I already unequip all other items but its still give 3 armor and 10% damage aura for double check of other items effect.

Boss bug still happened in chapter 2 epic boss and elite boss usually happened if i load game before I face them.
Noctoriah ball should be chasing me but not.
Energy ball should be moving to noctoriah but it stay on the edge.

The Loser! Ha! Ha! attack only after I killed him in Fradz form
FYI I killed fradz form when he is still spinning before he transform into a lot of lightning balls.
After that the scorpion only attack doesn't do anything else.

Minor bug chapter 3 if i skip the galeoth cinematic after come out from epic boss area the other area become darker as well. I like this more because the light of the snow really disrupt my sight.

Lost all my spells in spellbook in chapter 4 (the swamp)

Last edited:
Level 5
i played this one in 2.0c
I usually bring my box to battle for changing equipment, the elemental stone if placed in the box can summon a rain of fire to the hero. Same like elemental scepter bug which summon blizzard to the hero itself.

Giga ring sometimes get ridiculously long cooldown (like 5 minutes). I have a hunch it have same ability trigger with Amulet of Bless (get this item from prospero), so it will go cooldown together.

Cinematic bug in Kar Gath chapter at the rebellion leader quest. If you skip the first cinematic(the get quest) the rebellion leader will not shown at the second cinematic (reward cinematic)

I think the map have some problem to save potion and spells sometimes i lose it all. I rarely used it so i dont know the exact chapter i used it.

Black merchant in chapter 7 dissapeared>

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello!

So, much to say, much to say.
First, bravo for making The Chosen Ones campaign, I cannot begin to imagine the effort you had to put in it to achieve this. I feels like you took the story from a book, but I have never heard of any book called "The Chosen Ones" before, so I don't know?
Whether you did or not, you did a very good job with this campaign =)

BUT! There are still a lot of things that need to be corrected. I have played up to chapter 8 on version 2.1b, and here are a few of the things I can remember: (also, please post the version changes notes on the main thread again, that would be very appreciated!)
1) A very serious issue: at some point between the end of chapter 6 and chapter 7, Phodom lost his ultimate ability? Is this intended? Because it makes the whole game that much more difficult against bosses without my phoenix combo =(
2) The auction in chapter 7 is kinda bugged: the sale for 2 items would sometimes randomly overlap, making either impossible to buy. Also, I bought the 3rd lightning spell from it, but it simpy vanished right afterwards?!
3) The dig spots/flowers/mini-bosses/optional quests counts are incorrect in several chapters, although I cannot remember which. Sometimes, it may be due to quests not appearing in the quest log once you get them? I noticed that in chapter 6 at least.
4) I didn't have any problems with items not appearing, but the Turtle Boss at the starting zone in chapter 4 did not appear for me.
5) A LOT of misspelled words: I understand that you have a lot to do, but it really does become irritating, chapter after chapter. Why not have someone correct that for you if you can't be bothered or do no know?

Alright, that's it for now, will report more later!
PS: could you give some hints for the most difficult puzzles? Like the one with the colored 3x3 square in chapter 7. I couldn't do level 3 after trying for 1 hour :/

Level 37
The story is created by my own super sexy, yet complicated and strange brain.

1) Old bug, I fix it again.
2) Auction Hall is created with JASS by Maker. I don't understand and won't even want to try understand this code language. Just be careful with the Auction Hall; I cannot fix it.
3) Yes I know but I have checked few times this already and now I kinda gave up trying to fix some random numbers. (mostly because people just don't give me detailed enough info what to exactly fix)
4) Did you fight him at the other side of the river? He's suppose to be there first. Then he moves where the chapter begins.
5) The grammar errors has been fixed so many times. My own English is bad and I really don't have anymore motivation to do simple grammar fixes around the campaign.

If you want help, better go here: http://www.tcocampaign.com/index.php?topic=893.0

Level 2
Thanks for the answer!

Alright for 1). For 2), is Maker willing to look into this? Or how do I tell him? This campaign is super awesome and I really would want it to be as perfect as possible!
For 4), Yes, I did fight it on the other side of the river first, but then it just didn't appear.
For 3) and 5), I might be willing to look into it with detail whenever I start the campaign again from the beginning. Then I would note things sown, but how should I send them to you? I suppose doing so in a chat like this wouldn't be very convenient. Because of the necessary length of the message. Then again, I'll only d othat if you're willing to just implement the corrected lines/numbers, so it's up to you.

Great job, and don't give up! Your campaign definitely has the potential to be made into a full game, as far as I'm concerned. Haven't seen such a good plot in a long time, that I'm certain of!

Cheers for you! =)

Level 2
Alright, I'll do that.
Also, by full game I meant standalone, as in not a warcraft 3 campaign.
I'm saying that because there are a lot of good ideas, puzzles, a good storyline, and unique mechanics.
The structure of each chapter also closely ressembles that of many a rpg.

But then that's just my opinion =)