• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The "2012 Event": Action Required from the participants

Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture59484.png

The event 2012: The Legendary Fight is going to begin within the next days. If your challenge and the person you are fighting with are valid and ready to proceed, please, validate your participation, by signing up to the following contract:

Please, copy & paste the following bbcode and edit it, upon validating your participation.

160036-albums4747-picture59485.gif

As a participant of the [Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight, I agree to the following terms:

• Conform with the Hiveworkshop Rules - Code of Conduct and by extension the Resource Rules and their specific terms.
• If I am found to be violating any of the rules linked above, the host of the event has any right to immediately disqualify me without notice.
• If I have any inability to further participate in the event, I will let my opponent and the host of the event know of it and I will automatically grant my opponent the right to be declared victorious of our fight.
• I know that I will not be able to demand any repeated fight, in case I am not able to be loyal to the dates that I am destined to be fighting.
• I recognize that any sort of recruiting is considered as teamwork, which is not allowed. If I ask for opinions or ask for someone to test my entry, this is not considered as teamwork.
• I have to post a Work in Progress, before my final submission, as a proof that everything I do is of my own creation.
• I understand what the feature Frozen Arena is and how it supports my decision to fight.

The Hiveworkshop Member:
(Write your name, by overwriting this parenthesis)
[tr] [td]

[TABLE][tr]
[TD][center][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/160036-albums4747-picture59485.gif[/IMG][/center][/TD][tr][td]
[center][B]As a participant of the [Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight, [SIZE="3"]I agree to the following terms[/SIZE]:[/B]

• Conform with the [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/"]Hiveworkshop Rules - Code of Conduct[/URL] and by extension the [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/rulesandpolicies/#faq_resourcesubmissionrulesandguidelines"]Resource Rules[/URL] and their [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/resourcerules/"]specific terms[/URL].
• If I am found to be violating any of the rules linked above, the host of the event has any right to immediately disqualify me without notice.
• If I have any inability to further participate in the event, I will let my opponent and the host of the event know of it and I will automatically grant my opponent the right to be declared victorious of our fight.
• I know that I will not be able to demand any repeated fight, in case I am not able to be loyal to the dates that I am destined to be fighting.
• I recognize that any sort of recruiting is considered as teamwork, which is not allowed. If I ask for opinions or ask for someone to test my entry, this is not considered as teamwork.
• I have to post a Work in Progress, before my final submission, as a proof that everything I do is of my own creation.
• I understand what the feature [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/arena-226/event-frozen-arena-218985/"]Frozen Arena[/URL] is and how it supports my decision to fight.[/center]

[LEFT][B][U]The Hiveworkshop Member:[/U][/B][/LEFT] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Red"](Write your name, by overwriting this parenthesis)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[/tr][/td][/TABLE]

I have copied the above BBcode and I wish to validate my entry.

[/td]

Disclaimer: Posts from non-participants will be deleted to keep this thread clean.

Level 16

As a participant of the [Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight, I agree to the following terms:

• Conform with the Hiveworkshop Rules - Code of Conduct and by extension the Resource Rules and their specific terms.
• I understand what the feature Frozen Arena is and how it supports my decision to fight.

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Jazztastic
[tr] [td][/td]

My contestant is Betagod-, I shall vm him immediately in the hopes that he also agrees to the contract.

Level 19
Well, I would really like to wait half a week or so before starting mine and IA's battle, because I'm on holidays with my family and have to be social, not to speak of the limited internet connection :)

But sure, I'll sign the contract :)

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Amargaard
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 33

The Hiveworkshop Member:
defskull
[tr] [td][/td]

My opponent is Marsal, I have sent him a VM and by the looks of it, he'll maybe joining because his last log in time was yesterday, so he's not dead yet haha :)

Level 9

The Hiveworkshop Member:
ShadowFox04
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 28

The Hiveworkshop Member:
sonofjay
[tr] [td][/td]

Gonna VM -Kobas- about this

The Hiveworkshop Member:
-Kobas-
[tr] [td][/td]

Last edited:

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Magtheridon96
[tr] [td][/td]

Red is too mainstream.

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Someone called Vladadamm
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 37

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Aeroblyctos
[tr] [td][/td]

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Chaosy/darkgrom
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 16

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Marsal
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 11

The Hiveworkshop Member:
BetaGod-
[tr] [td][/td]

The Hiveworkshop Member:
MaTiJa97
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 18

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Astaroth Zion
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 12

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Arcisal
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 51

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Proxy
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 28

The Hiveworkshop Member:
morbent
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 8

The Hiveworkshop Member:
KhaosMachine
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 29

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Mckill2009
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 27
Carp, i completely forgot about this. Damn you GW2 Beta.

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Dragonson
[tr] [td][/td]

Level 30

• Conform with the Hiveworkshop Rules - Code of Conduct and by extension the Resource Rules and their specific terms .
The Hiveworkshop Member:
Apheraz Lucent
[tr] [td][/td]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25

The Hiveworkshop Member:
Kingz
[tr] [td][/td]

Status
Not open for further replies.