• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of known Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Please read this, before posting inside the Bug Report Forum. Do not report bugs, that were already mentioned here.

Please do not report bugs like "I could not load my character xyz.". The Save/Load system was tested thousands of times. There is no possibility that there is a problem with it. Even if you don't want to believe it, but you made a mistake! Either you saved this character on a different account, or you made a typo.

Please be sure to only report Balancing issues, if your oppinion is funded on arguments. Do not report something like "I think my class is to weak". Comments like this will be ignored.

If the problem is marked "(fixed)", then the bug was already fixed in the latest version.

If the problem is marked "(done)", then the bug was already fixed for the developer's version of the map. The bug will become "(fixed)" once the new version is released.

Known bugs (Version 1.1e - Special thanks to Kniff for collecting them!):
- Bash ability bugged
- Lightning strike causes crashes in certain situations
- If people in dungeon2 enter the cinematic there is a high chance that people outside the dungeon2 which are not seeing the cinematic drop. This happened many times and I’m pretty sure this bug exists.
- Demon Heart does not drop
- Gaspode can be abused and multiplied to fight in an immortal state for you.
- If a squire enters the arena in the big city he will never ever be able to be healed again even if he leaves the arena
- The summons of the Blazing Flame seem to do 17000-35000 damage sometimes
- blizzard fuckups with shared control
- In dungeon1 the Knight Boss sometimes summons his warrior behind a trash wall located top of him near the tent(s). In this case the minion can’t attack.
- Very rarely you can’t pick up your own items (after learning a spell)
- The mobs in front of Andrazzar can’t be pulled without pulling Andrazzar, too.
- The Big Bad Wolf can be solo killed by any ranged unit standing behind the wall near it
- Blocking Succubus in D3 using the wall which is located behind her
- Blocking Andrazzar: There is a small entrance located to the right; he won’t try to run around or cast other spells since he tries to use shield slam
- You can drop into the bridge in D3; the bridge after the Gaspode bridge.
- D2 Ancient One Boss still not working correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.