• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hunter talent 35 lvl
Flaming arrow +duration don't work.

Eternal string (bow)
Bonus ASpd don't work.

Level 7
Just to add, so I don't need to make a new thread..

Using Claw Strike followed quickly by Beast Fury results in Beast Fury not actually doing anything. The servant of nature needs to finish its first ability animation before the second one can trigger it seems.

Both abilities also seem to have problems targeting a moving target. If used while trying to hit a moving target, the floating text will appear, but the ability will do nothing as it seems the target is "out of range" by the time the Servant actually tries to use the ability.

Level 5
you know, I noticed all that too. but I kinda like the fact that beast fury doesn't activate if you press it right after. it prevents me from spamming them and wasting a stun that I rather use strategically if need be. if anything I thought it was intentional, but if Zwieb says its a bug then its a bug.

However, the moving target while trying to use the ability does need to be fixed...

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I don't think I can fix the problems with beast fury and claw strike; as basicly, they are just dummies that give an order to the pet. If the order gets overwritten, for example, by using the pet attack command or a different pet ability, this is what happens. Only solution to this would be to make both abilities passive and make the pet auto-cast them like it's done with all other pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.