• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2B(5) bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
1. Seems like there's still issues between players who have and who don't have the extension. Sometimes completing quests will desync those players, which is still a huge improvement from mass game crashes (thankfully zero desyncs/crashes if all players uninstall the extension).

2. Looks like symbol of fury is broken. Does show the buff icon on the hero status list but no observable increase in attack speed. Also, the animation and status on the multiboard for it doesn't appear.

3. Dazing traps still broken.

Last edited:
Level 17
Units controlled by psyon often have too much collision and get stuck in several places. (for example the bridge to the camp before the dwarven mines)

the ogre boss is buggy sometimes, the lvl 27 ogre will not get the shield if he drops low and will just die, which makes it impossible to kill the lvl 29 boss.

another rather small thing i noticed. i got a weak fire rune as a quest reward (item lvl 26) and found a lvl 35 sapphire glyph. the fire rune is stronger

Level 3
Psion bug.

After enslaving creep while first one is still alive, psionic resonance buff that cuts your mana in half disappears and Psion can have both creep and max mana. Bug happens after enslaving new creep, and when you kill first one that becomes hostile. Buff disappears when first, now hostile, creep dies.

Level 17
i dont know if this is intentional, but most of the enemies use their skills on random targets now instead of the target that has the aggro. for example ogre boss now throws his axe on random targets or the stones that fall down is now random. before this version, it always hitted the unit with the most aggro. (but i like it, more movement for everyone :D)

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Sorc -25% cooldown talent STILL NOT FIXED despite being mentioned once in the past.
Which talent are we talking about here?

i dont know if this is intentional, but most of the enemies use their skills on random targets now instead of the target that has the aggro. for example ogre boss now throws his axe on random targets or the stones that fall down is now random. before this version, it always hitted the unit with the most aggro. (but i like it, more movement for everyone :D)
This is the intentional behaviour. The bug is not them aiming random, but them not aiming random before.

Level 3
And got my first permanent buff bug. Stone skin of all things...
Still need those replays?

As a side note, tanking classes in gaia will never feel the same after this ;_;

Level 8
As a rule of thumb if you have a replay, post it with a description of the bug. I haven't because I haven't played many gaias games lately and the ones I have played have ended in war3 crashes - I'll add replays when I get them.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Also, if you post a replay, please also give me a hint on where to look... because I obviously don't have the time watching 3 hour replays just to find the one occasion where a bug happened.

If you can tell me something like "happens the first time we enter D1" or "happens at around 60 minutes", that is fine.

Level 3
Sure thing.
Happened at 41:00. Add or take few seconds. Most of the replay is just me not doing anything.

There's nothing to describe really. I just used skill and it stayed permanent. Nothing that would differentiate it from any other skill usage.

Attachments

• can't be touched.w3g
    195.9 KB · Views: 52
Level 7
Had a parallel save/load issue when trying to -load a code that needed to be -comp'd. Kind of screws the game up for everyone since nobody can save after a silly mistake.

The repositioning thing of enemies is still really weird... If you get a group of enemies (like idk, 5 of them in D3) they just kinda try to reposition themselves endlessly on top of you until some start to die and it creates enough room.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Two minor bugs discovered:

1. A stag getting stuck in Riversdale in the bush near the rifleman, but on they other side of the road.

2. Item attachment not disappearing from ground after item is picked up.

Sorry I dont have the screens uploaded. The services keep giving me "invalid file" at the moment.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Two minor bugs discovered:

1. A stag getting stuck in Riversdale in the bush near the rifleman, but on they other side of the road.

2. Item attachment not disappearing from ground after item is picked up.

Sorry I dont have the screens uploaded. The services keep giving me "invalid file" at the moment.
do you have a replay for the item attachment thing?

I've seen this before but couldn't reproduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.