• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't add rep to other user (mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was intending to give a user a rep, but when I was about to type the comment, the comment window disappear.
I'm using a mobile phone with Google Chrome app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
I have the same problem, even with my tablet. When the window for the comment pops up, when I press to type the comment the window dissapears. I can give rep but cannot comment. Btw, nice avatar =).

What directive said, hold the reputation button. And it doesn't have to be new tab, can just be open (if you have the option), or even open in incognito :ogre_hurrhurr:.

Level 14
What directive said, hold the reputation button. And it doesn't have to be new tab, can just be open (if you have the option), or even open in incognito :ogre_hurrhurr:.

Filthy filthy modding, opening the Hive incognito. What are you hiding bro? :ogre_hurrhurr:

On topic though, whenever I'm on my phone if I rep I just open the rep box in a new tab by holding it and waiting for the option to pop up and usually that works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.