• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #7 - Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

WILL YOU GUYS WAIT?! You do realize I was at the hospital since Feb 27! D:< Anyway, It's maintenance day here in the computer shop so I'm gonna start a poll :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Dr. Gunter Eiss was a man of science, but also a man of faith. Obssessed with reaching Elysium and having recurrent visions about "six-winged seraphims", he managed to get his hands into the robe of christ and the spear of destiny, objects that he planned to use in combination with a device to bring a portal to elysium, and let the seraphyms travel to our world, bringing paradise with them; sadly to him, sh*t happens, and his body became a living portal, swaping his insides out, and transforming into a " beautiful six-winged seraphim"..
As the saying goese, be careful what you wish for ...

View attachment 151082

View attachment 151083

View attachment 151084

I'm quite confused which of these images is your final entry?

Roland

R

Roland

POLL IS POSTED. VOTE OR YOU'LL HAVE THE HORRIFYING MUTATION YOU'LL EVER HAVE.
/Caps

Roland

R

Roland

I thank you guys for participating my contest. We'll just see the results who'll win :D

Roland

R

Roland

jiYzx_mS7p9O-F85x5IZH8nzjnvzwMfKDtKKnw1Yl955csDNg6jJzU2g80tpVBl9899g=w170

CAN YOU GUYS STOP SAYING VOTING ON THIS THREAD IT'S BECAUSE THE POLL THREAD IS %^&* IN HERE!!!!

<3
Roland

Status
Not open for further replies.