• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Contest #5 - Fantasy Weds Modern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
It would be very, very easy to get third place at the very least if you guys have at least 3 minutes of content in your unfinished entries right now :prazz:

I'm hoping at least one or two more entries come in, but what happens if they don't?

Level 13
It would be very, very easy to get third place at the very least if you guys have at least 3 minutes of content in your unfinished entries right now :prazz:

I'm hoping at least one or two more entries come in, but what happens if they don't?

For myself, I will not submit a half done cinematic just to get a place. For me this contest was the to produce A full cinematic and do something with a story I've been wanting to put into a movie/cinematic.

Officially the deadline has passed. You could either decide to extend the deadline, give first and second prize or just cancel the contest as a whole. But I guess that is Pharaoh_'s call.

Level 25
Yeah, but it would be a shame to have worked so hard on something and not make use of it. Although Chaosy did say he'd keep working on his.

Would you guys be able to finish your cinematics if Pharaoh_ agreed on something like a week extension?

Level 13
Yeah, but it would be a shame to have worked so hard on something and not make use of it. Although Chaosy did say he'd keep working on his.

Would you guys be able to finish your cinematics if Pharaoh_ agreed on something like a week extension?

An extention would work for me. If it wasn't for this contest I would probably not have opted to make the script I wrote with the wc3 engine, cause it is rather robust and outdated.

Level 13
Even the extra timetable didn't allow me to finnish it sadly =(. Probably a little over ambitious at some levels for the given timeframe and time I had to invest into this. Got close so who knows I might just wrap it up and publish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.