• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

lord_Turin Dwarven Battleground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
my project that is almost complete.
just some final triggers and hero abilities.

So ye that means this is all playable.

Attachments

• Altar.JPG
    Altar.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Clear Sky.JPG
    Clear Sky.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 406
  • Entrance.JPG
    Entrance.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 596
  • Gregors Blacksmith.JPG
    Gregors Blacksmith.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 656
  • Mountain Lake.JPG
    Mountain Lake.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Orc Camp.JPG
    Orc Camp.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 866
  • Orc Totem Base.JPG
    Orc Totem Base.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Random1.JPG
    Random1.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Rope Bridge.JPG
    Rope Bridge.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Ruined Dwarven Tower.JPG
    Ruined Dwarven Tower.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Sieged Dwarves.JPG
    Sieged Dwarves.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 400
Level 22
dood...dat 15 50 h4r|)c0r3. anyways, totally awesome game terrain. i love your little gateway in pic 3, totally coolioness.
those are custom walls for the dwarves though right?
anyways, totally awesome. i want to play the map.

Level 10
@void, yes i know the eviromental aint that great, but i havent really found doodads that suite the winter effect, i know snowy rocks etc might work. and i got a tip on wc3c to use bleu scrubs (duno if that would look nice). What would you suggest, since i hold your terrain in one of my highest respects.

@ghost, the water is a doodad yes. and the walls arent costum, they are nothrend stone walls tinted to something like 150/150/150. And the walkable part of the walls is a Ruins Building flatend.

@ninja, yes the bridge is walkable, its a destructable. Thats the reason why i made the valley below it filled with rocks, so i wouldnt have to gateway one of the paths.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
In my opinion, the grass doesn't fit, and the texture variation is weird in some places. Elevation is also bad or non-existent in a few of those pictures. The majority scream out for smoothing.
Aside from that, you succeeded in making them look decently realistic and pleasing.

Post a thread about your map on the Map Development once you finish it, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.