• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Underwater zomg?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG TEH UNDAWATA!

made over several, distracted occasions.

Attachments

• Underwater.jpg
    Underwater.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Underwater II.jpg
    Underwater II.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Level 34
The ocean is pretty empty red.

I think you need marine life to give it a more underwater feel. Also my patented shrub stacks are sweet for underwater.

Level 36
Empty. I like the rocks and how they blend with the tiles. That's it. The ocean floor should be absolutely FILLED with aquatic plants and corals.

Also, the terrain is never that smooth underwater. Underwater, there are many, many rocky outcrops and trenches and the landscape is much more jagged than smooth like it is in this.

coral-reef-small.jpg

Sure, it's a coral reef, and this might not be supposed to be a reef, but reefs are much more interesting :p

Level 18
this is good, but im afraid nothing will ever surpace that of the underwater world than whats in the Legendary pictures...

but none the less itz good. Empty though. Id understand if this was far beneath the ocean ( which means it would need darker for ) but ya... still empty

Level 34
I'm not sure about this, but I think the Australians (Gold Coast especially, I think) have very clear and still quite deep near-beach ocean parts. But, like I said, I'm not sure.
But hey, you got your clutter - sort of, any thoughts on it?
Hey I was there this summer. I can't remember though. I know it's pretty clear, but your terrain is rather un-underwater like.

Status
Not open for further replies.