• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NecroMania Terrain Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
These are a few screenshots from the upcoming beta version that StasMaN and I are working on.

C&C appreciated, but remember that this is not even at beta stages yet. :)

Attachments

• NM1.jpg
    NM1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 233
  • NM2.jpg
    NM2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 229
  • NM3.jpg
    NM3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 251
  • NM4.jpg
    NM4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 202
  • NM5.jpg
    NM5.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 190
  • NM6.jpg
    NM6.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 178
  • NM7.jpg
    NM7.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 196
Nothing speacial really. Cant say it's bad u just added a good fog to the game and made it look dark and scary and cuz of that u can't really see anything! For me it looks like Diablo(picture 3 the most) These are from the editor btw....i dont know how they would look in the game...i only know there are not going to look cool as these only if u make a custome camera them mybe just mybe.

Level 36
Nothing speacial really. Cant say it's bad u just added a good fog to the game and made it look dark and scary and cuz of that u can't really see anything! For me it looks like Diablo(picture 3 the most) These are from the editor btw....i dont know how they would look in the game...i only know there are not going to look cool as these only if u make a custome camera them mybe just mybe.

This is the game camera. Or the game camera but rotated as if you press INS or DEL or the mousewheel.

And in game you can see enough. I've tested it. Visibility isn't supposed to be great in this map.

Don't say too much until you see the game angles.. :p

These are the game angles >.<
Do I need to say it a fourth time? D:

Level 34
Gilles,i think blizzard trees fit great! The best blizzard trees are those ( if u are making a dark map )
A) It was partly a joke. I know Void has probably has a good reason for using Blizzard trees.

B) A dark map? That has nothing to do with it. It's a playable map which makes it acceptable to use Blizzard trees since they look fine from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.