• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm new to terraining so these are my first. Please provide constructive criticism.

Forest Falls.jpg The Fields.jpg The Fisherman.jpg The Forest Path.jpg The Forest Swamp.jpg The Jungle.jpg The Village from a Crow's Nest.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
Ok first of all you should convert the tga files into another format, so that people don't have to download the screenshots to be able to look at them.

Ok well you need to use a bit more tile variation in your terrains, and also in the 3rd one the path looks way to straight, you need to make it a bit more random so its not so straight. Also in the 3rd one there is a problem with some of the trees towards the back, with the texture on their trunk, which if possible you should try and fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.