• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

changed terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey what do you think about it

Attachments

• Forest.jpg
    Forest.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Level 5
the background alraedy have forest (and a lake i dont know if you see him there is a mirroring of the sky light / or moon on it, i cant place forest on the lake) its just dont have the great trees otherewise i couldnt let see the sky so good : /

but maybe i add later some times more big trees but then i would had to change it in the whole.

@ Gilles in which kind abused? say me plz the most just made 3 world trees and then some big glow models in the back ground and some plants among if you look at them.

this is a little bit harder to make and i did not saw such a tree house theme before, apart from my own picture i also try to improve my terrains mostly.

so if some one critique it would be nice if you write a bit more words ;) otherwise i have nothing to post it in here you know ;).

Level 5
yea :D

its a part out of my orpg map, i didnt worked on this terrain with the ultimate map so i didnt imported the none neon fern atm : ) ... but apart from the neon ferns i think your elves would like the place ;)

Level 34
The abuse I was referring to was the theme. The whole village in the trees thing is a bit cliche, that's all. Actually I've never made one, but most people have.

Level 5
yes like i said its from my orpg, but atm you cant walk over the robe bridge because there is alraedy a way under the bridge. i would say 80 % of the ways you see you can walk on them yes and i addet some light effects etc which are not in the oprg.

Status
Not open for further replies.