• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

terrain contest on hold . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i already told gilles that he could disquallify me.

The thread wasn't spammy... they were just talking about wether Ozirus cheated or not.

Instead of reporting to authorities, we could have solved it reasonably.

And yes, what i did with those other 7 spam postts was wrong, but i had no harmful intention for the thread.+
i told Maecheon many times that i was sorry and that i meant no harm to the contest.

Is this moderation abuse? It could be.

The mistake of 1 should not be punishment for all. I am deeply sorry to anyone if this was Maecheon's thoughts about this.

o(^^)o <3

its ok dude.. well i have to say i was supprised how the poll is going right now... how the one i toutgh there there was AWSOME are not close of the 5th place.. and Frost = that i toutgh was good but... mehh... reatch the first place.. (no offence Frost)

Level 34
Well apparently some people can't handle a friendly contest. Thanks for getting my contest closed by an Admin... again.

Level 34
What can I do? I put up rules and people ignore them. Punishment for breaking the rules is yet to be determined, since I didn't think people would actually break them.

Level 28
What can I do? I put up rules and people ignore them. Punishment for breaking the rules is yet to be determined, since I didn't think people would actually break them.

Yeah... Sadly, it happens.

But whatever, the thread is closed and he learned what he may and what he may not do, and that's good.

o(^^)o <3

its ok dude.. well i have to say i was supprised how the poll is going right now... how the one i toutgh there there was AWSOME are not close of the 5th place.. and Frost = that i toutgh was good but... mehh... reatch the first place.. (no offence Frost)

Frost's terrain is awesome due to the hand in the middle, but the lack of background makes we, terrainers, think that it is not that good.

He spent a lot of time in the hand and the vegetation around it, and he must have hurried to finish the screen (at least, it is what seems to be).

But, hey! That was for fun!

Level 4
Well if you cut out the hand and cut out the castle in void's terrain and then put the hand where the castle was it would look awesome.

Level 28
The hand was very cool, and so does the tile variation.

But, hey, you can see the end of the map there!

springva4.jpg

Level 28
Nah, just for some reason I felt like I was attacked... But yeah, I'd rather not have my terrain discussed atm. Just don't like the spotlight I guess.

lol, ok frost.

Sorry for the spotlight (I liked the term), but it was just to be sure you got what I meant. Oh, and it is not because you're winning, I started criticizing your terrain before the poll, I think.

Anyway, do you want to discuss anything else or let the thread die, since it lost its point?

Status
Not open for further replies.